Is Ace ever gonna get a good cosmetic?

Options

I wanted to mention this back when it was first leaked but people don't like it when i talk about stuff too early. Now that the trailer is out, I think it's safe to discuss.

As one of the very few Ace mains, i'm really dissapointed by his tome IV outfit. In my opinon, it looks really unappealing and the style doesn't fit his charcter at all (but that might change once I read his tome lore). The Wraith's and Hag's cosmetics look just amazing, and Meg's looks decent enough. Ace's however is such a let down. I thought that since this tome would be about Ace they'd actually put effort into it but I was wrong. This is just my opinion but almost all of Ace's cosmetics are unnappealing and the only ones worth buying are the common and uncommon tiers.

I'd also like to point out a few things before anyone jumps to the replies. I'm well aware that the quality of cosmetics is a very subjective matter. I know that there are other character who are getting far worse treatment in terms of cosmetics like Adam. And I know that there are more pressing issues with the game like bugs and balance.

Comments