The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Can you make it so the pigs head traps become removable and active after all gens have been finished

I feel like this ties closer to Jigsaw in terms of having to make a choice (Get your trap off and leave or risk death to help others) Plus it would take a load of micromanaging off this poor killer. Also if luck is not in her favor the survivors can take off the trap with the first box which wastes time and a valuable unrenewable resource.

Answers

• xxaggieboyxx
    xxaggieboyxx Member Posts: 498

i dont understand? do you mean you cant remove traps until all gens are done and they activate when all gens are done?

• Mikey11268
    Mikey11268 Member Posts: 16
    Yes as in they remain completely inactive and unremovable till all gens have finished.
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@Mikey11268 said:
    Yes as in they remain completely inactive and unremovable till all gens have finished.

Then what's the point of them? Removing them takes almost no time.

• Mikey11268
    Apologies you misunderstand the traps need to be removed via box that is what I mean by make the unremovable. 
  • Darktronik
    Darktronik Member Posts: 94

hell no. the objective of the traps is to slow down the game during the match, the critical part of the game. If you want tools to handle the opened exit gates scenario better, use freddy's perks, NOED, etc.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@Mikey11268 said:
    Apologies you misunderstand the traps need to be removed via box that is what I mean by make the unremovable. 

I understood just fine, I just think it's a serious nerf to a mechanic that's already made to not harm Survivors by design.

• Mikey11268
    All aspects of headtraps play stay inactive untill the final gen is finished. When it is the Jigsaw boxes and head traps become active and you can finally go take them off.
  • Mikey11268
    Have you ever played Pig and not been slightly peeved when a survivor gets a headtrap of not even 2mins after it was placed on them? How does that slow down the game? On top of that it's not a reusable resource.
  • Darktronik
    Darktronik Member Posts: 94
    edited September 2018

@Mikey11268 said:
    Have you ever played Pig and not been slightly peeved when a survivor gets a headtrap of not even 2mins after it was placed on them? How does that slow down the game? On top of that it's not a reusable resource.

2 minutes is enough time to put down another survivor.

the pig is balanced.