We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

Locking Killers is a horrible change

Salty_Pearl
Salty_Pearl Member Posts: 1,367

While I understand that it is for the new matchmaking system, it is a very bad change. Now that Killers are locked, you can't switch to a Killer that will help you face certain survivors. An example of this is that all survivors could have medkits and Plague would be a good option to switch to but due to locking, you are stuck with whatever Killer you chose.

Also, Survivors can easily swap to another survivor that has a fully kitted item and perks at the last second of lobby meanwhile Killers are now stuck and can't do anything at all. Not to mention that there is an exploit that allows you to see who the Killer is which screws them over even more.

I understand that BHVR wants to measure Killer stats individually but I don't think that locking them in the lobby was a good change at all. This will cause much more lobby dodging and unnecessary problems for Killers.

Comments