Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Matchmaking

I know I’m probably beating a dead horse, but why onGods green earth is this allowed?? I’m not even a good killer

Don’t mind the dirty screen 😐

Comments

• Actionjacksn
    Actionjacksn Member Posts: 186

Dw, the MM is dirtier than ur monitor!

• Funcle1983
    Funcle1983 Member Posts: 78

lol I just posted something similar, sorry didn't see this here as well. I wasn't trying to beat a dead horse, but this is worse than I've seen it in a long time for both killers and survivors.

• LordTohes
    LordTohes Member Posts: 143

You have to think that it is a game created for the survivors to win, if you play as a killer you may be lucky to face people of your level but mostly you will meet people of more level, the devs want the survivors to win and everything in the game is created so that the killer has to be extremely good and not make any mistakes to win, playing as a survivor is very easy because the game was created for that. If you play killer just think that no matter what you do the game will always be against you 🙂

• Funcle1983
    Funcle1983 Member Posts: 78

The argument I made in another post though is that mixing lower ranked players with red, purple, etc ranks doesn't allow for survivors to win. Many of these yellow ranks don't have the experience to play the game and understand all the nuances like some of these players who have hundreds (or thousands) of hours in this game. Matchmaking had some quirks before, but it made WAY more sense than what it does now.