Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

My Perk Idea! Tell me what you think

Funguu
Funguu Member Posts: 88

There's a typo in the first sentence im sorry.

Comments

• JackFrostMan
    JackFrostMan Member Posts: 204

While the fast vaulting restriction is alright, I honestly think the fact it spawns two more totems is the strongest part about it. I would run the perk just for the ability to piss off survivors when they tried cleaning all the bones.

But it's also godly for Inner Strength users so you know.

• kaeru
    kaeru Member Posts: 1,568

In theory if Killer has this tier 3 perk and hook 4 people, +2 lit totems from hex haunted ground, +1 totem lit from hex perk #3, +1 totem lit from hex perk #4. So we need to have 8 totems with this build but we have only 7

• kaeru
    kaeru Member Posts: 1,568

I really like the idea of extra totem spawn

• Erk
    Erk Member Posts: 230

The perk is not broken and its a decent perk too ! Good job OP !

• Fiv55
    Fiv55 Member Posts: 350

idk about deactivating fast vaults, probably better/easier to decrease the vaulting speed.

Fast vault: 0.5s

Medium vault: 0.9s

Maybe a decreased fast vault speed by 50% (0.75s) to 80% (0.9s).

I think its pretty balanced along with the totem idea. If you would run 3 totem perks (including haunted) you wont have enough dull totems for all 4 survivors. But I guess thats up to the killer to decide for himself.

Me, an inner strenght user, would really appreciate the extra totems tho! <3

• Karaage
    Karaage Member Posts: 340

@kaeru

I thought about the same thing, but it's not a problem. What matters is how many totems can be lit at the start of the Trial. If there are no Totems avaiable when Lingering Soul activates during the Trial, then it'd simply not activate, similar to NOED.