most important changes for devs to look at?

Options
zoozoom6
zoozoom6 Member Posts: 825

most important changes for devs to look at? 33 votes

something about spirit
12%
Trollfarceurlkalin91SCP_FOR_DBDPsykoala 4 votes
something about nurse
3%
 Antares2332 1 vote
something about legion
12%
IhatelifeTaigaMattie_MayhemOGnotstarboard 4 votes
something about decisive strike
30%
BlueberryF60_31Dimekmusstang62AhoyWolfPior_MorteMozzieGhouled_MojoZephanUnboundDogAteMySchool 10 votes
something about hatch
0%
something about keys
18%
Cheersanonymous31337ElcopollomysthycBirdFloxaSoothUnspoken 6 votes
something about yellow and green moris
0%
something about red moris
9%
IcewhisperOwlzeyNecromancer_Yoda 3 votes
something about noed
9%
AndevrrVixlinC4nnibal 3 votes
something about op killer add-ons
6%
AngryFluffyMisterNegatives 2 votes

Comments

• SCP_FOR_DBD
    SCP_FOR_DBD Member Posts: 2,416
    Options
    something about spirit

I just wanna see the meta shift, for me the most pressing issue is the bugs.

• SCP_FOR_DBD
    Options
    something about spirit

Mostly sound issues and clipping issues. My games have been super inconsistent, and survs keep getting stuck in stuff and DC'ing. There are a few others, but these are the big ones.

• zoozoom6
    Options

ive had a few of those but its few and far between and difficult to reproduce

• SCP_FOR_DBD
    Options
    something about spirit

I'm glad you don't have to deal with it s much. The clipping for me is decently common and the sound is almost every other game, Its maddening.

• Dimek
    Dimek Member Posts: 286
    Options

ds, keys, moris, noed, some killers addons

• ZephanUnbound
    ZephanUnbound Member Posts: 227
    Options

In order of importance:

1. DS (needs a nerf)
    2. Moris (should only work on death hook)
    3. NOED (needs a nerf)

I don't think any of the rest of these are issues.

• notstarboard
    notstarboard Member Posts: 3,703
    edited July 2020
    Options
    something about legion

I cannot stand Legion and think they need a hefty rework, but my real answer isn't listed:

"Something about bug fixes & optimization"

• Pior_Morte
    Pior_Morte Member Posts: 526
    Options
    1. DS
    2. Moris
    3. Keys
    4. NOED
    5. Iri Head
  • Elcopollo
    Elcopollo Member Posts: 765
    Options
    something about keys

Right now? Auras. New ones are horrible.

Other than that, both keys and iri mori are a very big problem. I basically voted for key only because there are two problematic keys in the game (purple and iri), while problematic mori is only one (iri). Also, there is already a vote for iri mori, so I thought why not make these options equal. Both keys and iri mori break the game horrendously and they should either be reworked or eliminated from the game.

Decisive Strike is little bit below that. I only think they need to rework it so that survivors can't use it in case they are not being tunnelled in a slightest. Because situations, where a guy hits you with DS although you already hooked one or two other guys before that, is just mean and unfair to killer who did nothing wrong.

• IamDwight
    IamDwight Member Posts: 236
    Options

How about none of the options? Instead, work on hammering out all the bugs and issues with the game/servers and work more on overall quality of life, to make the game run better and feel better.

•  Antares2332
    Antares2332 Member Posts: 1,088
    Options
  •  Antares2332
    Options
    something about nurse

Nurse needs a complete rework. She is dead and forgotten.. Nobody uses her anymore.

• ZephanUnbound
    edited July 2020
    Options

I'd say keep the speed increase (maybe increase it to 4/5/6%), but get rid of the 1 hit downs. Instead have it put survivors into a bleedout state like Legion's power, but with a faster timer, that has to be healed before you can escape through the exit gate. The current version is just a crutch perk for weak killers, completely overpowered. My changes would nerf it without making it useless, as the bleedout timers would slow healing and exiting for survivors, and allow you to down whichever survivor you decide to chase since they won't have time to heal while being chased. NOED would become a perk that allows you to get 1 or 2 survivors in the end phase, instead of the current version that can easily snowball into a weak killer getting all 4 survivors on an altruistic team.

Edit: Oh, and the bleedout effect should be added to secondary attacks too, like Demo's Shred and Pig's Ambush Dash. The current NOED only works on basic attacks.

• zoozoom6
    Options

deep wound is already pointless i dont think that will help

•  Antares2332
    Options
    something about nurse

It's a joke? I'm going to pretend I've never read this.

Noed is fine. Can a weak killer be strong for a moment?

• ZephanUnbound
    edited July 2020
    Options

My proposed version would have a faster bleedout timer than Legion's version, and if survivors try to escape before they are mended they will die at the gate like with the the old Pig reverse bear traps. Survivors would be forced to waste time mending, and they couldn't pull that save from hook protection hit run to the gate stuff anymore either.

• Necromancer_Yoda
    Necromancer_Yoda Member Posts: 22
    Options
    something about red moris

This is really difficult as I want all of these changes, but I think red mori is the most toxic and unfun thing in the game right now.

• Trollfarceur
    Trollfarceur Member Posts: 33
    Options
    something about spirit

Spirit because it's all about gambling at this point when you face her...

Then I'll change DS to avoid the stupid "locker juke". I'll also look at it in a more general way about second chances perks: DS, Unbreakable, Borrowed Time, Soul Guard, Mettle of Man, Deliverance. Why not adding a system to prevent using 2 second chances perks. For example, you can still bring DS and unbreakable, but when you use one, the other can't be used (such as the exhausted system).

Then I'll look at Red moris (if it was me, I would simply remove it OR make it useable only on death hook such as Pyramid Head mini mori), then keys (delete it or only making it open the hatch for the one with the key).

For the Hatch, I would like a killer perk to be able to find it (such as Left Behind does for survivor). Probably adding the effect to an already existing perk (Remember Me, Zanshin tactics, ...?)

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627
    edited July 2020
    Options

I would also vote for bugs if they were on the list. All the above is something you can deal with, especially as it does not happen every game. Bugs happen every game.