SCP Concept Chapter

SCP_FOR_DBD
SCP_FOR_DBD Member Posts: 2,416
edited August 2020 in Creations

Prologue

Before we begin I just wanna explain that this is for fun. If we did actually get a SCP chapter I would lose my ######### and buy it instantly, but I understand there are far more well known and preferred licenses than SCP. I should also mention that I made this a little bit at a time, so it may contain a few inconsistency's here and there.

What Is SCP?

I see this asked a lot so I figure I should give an explanation for those unaware. "Within the website's fictional setting, the SCP Foundation is a secret organization entrusted by governments around the globe to contain and study anomalous individuals, entities, locations, objects, and phenomena operating outside the bounds of natural law. These vary in threat level; It can be a monster capable of killing humanity (SCP-682), It can be a be a statue that kills you when not looking a it (SCP-173), or it can be a toaster that makes you think your a toaster (SCP-426)." Thats the best I can give you. If you want something more in depth I give you this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6QVvBIBZLc (Its pretty long, but explains SCP better than I ever could)

Licensing Concerns

Some have brought up how the creative commons license that SCP uses would apply to DBD. However after looking it over it seems like the only thing they would need is 173's rights holder and to give credit to all utilized characters. They could even sell it. The other concern is that someone in Russia has falsely trademarked SCP and that could get in the way. While this would definitely stop it currently I still don't see it as a very big issue. For one the case is temporary and is set to end before this year (Covids holding it back), and for two the guy is almost definitely going to lose.

Onto the concept

Map: Site 19

It would be an indoor map (I know), two floors, Light containment and heavy containment. Similar to Midwitch it could have tons of little callbacks to other stuff (SCP documents, Dead SCPs/Guards, Containment rooms, ect.) It would still be open though, we don't need another map that allows for 2 minute loops. It could be any site, I just picked Site 19 because it has the most popular characters within it. This was by far the easiest thing to imagine.

Survivor: D Class Personnel

Perks:

Cannon Fodder: Your experience with being used as bait has prepared you. Activating this perk hides every other survivors aura and makes yours known to the killer for 5 seconds, It has a cooldown of 90/75/60 seconds.

Push Back: You already know what its like to be trapped by a higher power. For each generator you complete gain a token, each token increases your repair, sabotage, and vault speed by 1/2/3%, you can have up to 5 tokens.

Get A Move On: Your sense of urgency is contagious. All survivors being chased within 16 meters of you gain a move speed buff of 1/2/3% for 10 seconds, this goes on cooldown for 30 seconds. This does NOT stack.

Legendary Skin: Scientist/Researcher

As for these characters identity, It could be anyone, Doctor Bright or D Class-9341 (The dude from containment breach), however I would go with original characters, to satisfy those really craving some original content, kinda like Ghost Face.

Killer: The SCP

Identity: SCP-106

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/deathbattlefanon/images/a/ad/That_man.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160423114329

Height: Tall

TR: 16m

Move Speed: 105%

Powers

Corroded Entrance: Set a point and teleport to it at any time, cannot be placed within 15m of a hook.

Pocket Dimension: Upon downing a survivor you can place them in a pocket dimension, while in the pocket dimension a survivor will be stuck in a maze. Escaping the maze will teleport the survivor randomly around the map. The survivor has to avoid this guy https://i.redd.it/pgtus1nh4xg31.png , If they get caught they will be sent back to the beginning and have to restart. 106 can enter the pocket dimension to pull the survivor out any time. This ability is meant to waste the survivors time, ensure they can't do objectives.

In case you haven't noticed, neither of these abilities are very good and certainly don't warrant 105% move speed. Thats where they come in.

Containment Breach

While playing a bar will slowly fill up, it goes slightly faster depending on the state of the game (How many hooks, Whos injured, totems, gens, ect.) Upon filling the bar SCP-106 can break another SCP out of containment. The bar will reset upon use. These SCPs function pretty similarly, albeit with a few differences. They all can be escaped very easily, they once again exist to waste time.

The SCPs that can be broken out are:

173: Survivors within 32m or have direct line of sight will begin blinking in 4 second increments, upon blinking 173 will teleport, if 173 reaches you they will instadown you. http://scp-wiki.wdfiles.com/local--files/scp-173/SCP-173.jpg

049: Moves at 100%, can be easily juked. Upon finding a dead survivor. They will transform the dead into SCP-049-2, who moves at 90% move speed, is braindead stupid. http://scp-wiki.wdfiles.com/local--files/scp-049/SCP-049

939: Moves at 100%, will sound like an injured survivor when not seen. 106 can break out 2. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/7f/b6/06/7fb606ca2f3031cda0bed5fb58d7c5be.jpg

096: Moves at 75%, is not hostile. Any survivor looking at it for too long will agitate it. While agitated it will move at 115% and break through pallets instantly. Will instadown. Easy to not trigger but very hard to loop when triggered. https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/cafef506-5a11-4b18-84de-045653ff4afe/dbk5g

If DBD mobile is able to have bots, I don't see why this would be too hard.

Addons:

Iridescent Mass: A mass of SCP-682. SCP-682 can be broken out of containment. They will move at 100%. But slowly gain mass over time. Gaining mass will increase move speed 5% each time, up to 115%. Getting stunned will decrease his mass down to zero.

Iridescent Mask: SCP-035. SCP-035 can now be broken out of containment. They will move at 100% and leave passive trails that slow survivors. Upon finding a dead survivor they will transfer to it, moving 10% faster.

Perks:

Corrosive Clutch: Upon downing a survivor gain a token. Hitting a survivor will consume a token and slow them 1/2/3% until the chase ends, you can have up to 5 tokens.

Hunt For Sport: You enjoy the pain you inflict. For each survivor currently injured gain a token. Each token makes every survivor bleed 3/5/10% and make 3/5/10% more noise.

I Know You: You've hunted enough to learn some patterns. Each successful chase makes a survivor leave 3/5/7% more scratch marks. There is no limit as to how many stacks a survivor can have.

Epilogue

SCP is my favorite type of media ever, I would want nothing more than for it to join the ranks among the other horror legends that inhabit DBD. I don't expect this post to take off as much as some of my others, with it taking a small century to read and SCP not being the most popular. But if just a few people have read it I will be satisfied. Thank you for reading this far, stay safe and may you have good luck in your trials.

Post edited by SCP_FOR_DBD on

Comments