Dbd is NOT as buggy as people think.

Options
Leonardo1ita
Leonardo1ita Member Posts: 2,206

How many times did you encounter a game changing bug.

Be intellectually honest, how many times you actually found a completely game changing bug? not a sfx bug, not an animation bug, not a sound que bug ( important but in dbd not so much most times) ?

RARELY. VERY VERY VERY RARELY.

I've played dbd since jenuary 2017, and watched the game since 2016, where I was literally dying because I didn't have a pc to play dbd, and only because of this game I bought a 1000€ pc ( 250+€ for the monitor, keyboard and mouse and all the other stuff) . I remember when you would get stucked into a hook ,and never be able to get out of it. I passed all the era of lag switchers, where it was not fun at all, and after almost 5 years since 2016 and all my experience in dbd, including 6000/7000+ hours in game and twitch / youtube videos watched, the massive game changing era of bugs is finished people, and it finished in middle 2017, after the Bill release and the game engine update the game had.

Dbd still has bugs, sometimes, even GAME CHANGING, that's unalienable, but rarely, really. So the major dbd problem right now is not bugs of course, bug game's health, game's BALANCEMENT ( word that hurts a lot of people ( especially since dbd is not a competitive game ( for now, who knows in the future, I hope so)) because they do not understand that if a game is not almost balanced for both sides of a game there isn't any reason to play a certain game ) , and game's quality of life.

Comments