Dbd is NOT as buggy as people think.

Options
2»

Comments

• drakonukaris
    drakonukaris Member Posts: 129
    Options

There is tons of game breaking bugs, mostly brought on by dedicated servers, right now the whole game is unplayable on xbox because the devs updated the game and ######### the FPS. The sound bugs may not be technically game breaking but they will often ######### you up big time in chases and lose you the match where you have to be very efficient with chases so it's very unfun when it happens and it happens a whole lot.

• Leonardo1ita
    Leonardo1ita Member Posts: 2,208
    Options
  • Leonardo1ita
    Leonardo1ita Member Posts: 2,208
    Options

dud if you said that sound bugs weren't game breaking in like rainbow six siege you would get roasted, 100%

• drakonukaris
    drakonukaris Member Posts: 129
    Options

Yeah, I was just thinking in my own definition of game breaking like not being able to unhook a survivor for example or getting stuck in a pallet as killer or getting stuck in an animation. Sound is very important in this game and it just doesn't work until you are point blank or see them which makes no sense and is definitely very annoying.

• kate_best_girl
    kate_best_girl Member Posts: 2,184
    Options

Last real bug I had was 2 weeks ago, I DS'd trapper right as he hooked me in basement and I was shot into a wall, when I was unhooked I was stuck in the wall and couldn't leave

• Terro
    Terro Member Posts: 1,171
    Options

You're right about one thing. It's buggier than what most people think lol. Yes there's not too many massive bugs but that's not the point when ppl say the game is buggy.

• johnmwarner
    johnmwarner Member Posts: 3,793
    Options

I like how multiple people have comment that no sound isn’t a game breaking bug lol!!! Considering you use two senses to play the game losing one of them is pretty significant