My idea to rework moris. Please devs take a look.

Options

First of all, I must say in an ideal game moris shoud not exist.

But as I know devs want a game with these kind of things to reach that feeling of "each match is different", at least read this suggestion.

To execute a mori, killer need to hook every survivor once. And with this we leave to promote camping and tunneling first surv, we're promoting now killers want to leave hooks to chase other survs, adding a fair goal that killers must reach before moris, catch EVERY surv, and not only camping and tunneling the weakest, and providing a real counter to this unfair offering.

Please devs consider this, and tell me what you think.

Comments

• Kind_Lemon
    Kind_Lemon Member Posts: 2,559
    Options

Better counter suggestion: moris apply to survivors who have wiggled off of your shoulder at least once previously in the match.

This could be in addition to the current requirement or in replacement, and while I suggest replacement, there are some kinks that should probably be worked out first (eg. dropping a survivor repeatedly invalidates the wiggle out, etc.)

• 6yXJI0
    6yXJI0 Member Posts: 589
    edited August 2020
    Options

I have better solution.

Red Mori - You can kill single survivor whos been on the hook

Green Mori- You can kill a single survivor after you hooked 4 survivors

Yellow Mori - Same as now

• Pokino
    Pokino Member Posts: 81
    Options

The idea is discouraging killer to camp and tunnel if he wants to use the mori, no matter what mori you run.

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426
    Options

This is what I want to see. 100% this. I've been saying this for ages as it doesn't change moris into something completely useless, it promotes anti tunneling and you still get that cool animation.