Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

No more bringing in a specific killer because a survivor requested it..

I know a few people who like using names associated with their favorite killer, and I've seen a lot of other survivors do the same, and ended up matched against those specific killers because they changed in the lobby (I've changed killers for that on a few occasions as well) but I guess removing the ability to change killers after queueing up will also mean no more requests for specific killers anymore.

Not saying the change is a bad thing, I understand the reasons behind it but.. it removes one of the few interactions survivors/killers had between them before the match started. "hey can you play that killer, plz?" won't be a thing anymore.

Comments

• Fiv55
    Fiv55 Member Posts: 350

Yes, very sad. People were happy getting mori'd (on death hook) by a myers or even gave me the kill at the end just for the mori.

• Marcavecunc
    Marcavecunc Member Posts: 2,057

Yeah, or letting a specific survivor go because they were the one who requested I play that one killer. Heck, one of the friends I play with the most is someone I met that way.. Was going to play a different killer and switched to their favorite one because it was in their name, and we ended up playing regularly since then. Wouldn't have happened if I had played the killer I had originally intended on playing.