Error, Error and another error... and maybe another?

Options
Head_Dard
Head_Dard Member Posts: 20

it's just hilarious at this point.

i get rank update error as well but unfortunately, that one didn't want to show :)

14 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Head_Dard
    Options

there we are :)

• silvestre
    silvestre Member Posts: 3
    Options

me salta este error constantemente

y no puedo unirme a jugar con amigos

• Swordie
    Swordie Member Posts: 1
    Options

As you're friend, seeing you struggling with this for over a year this is just absurd and i feel that the devs should help you with this Belsh :(

It's very sad to see especially after all the hours you have put into the game.

• Head_Dard
    Options

Happy 2k hours to me yaaaaay

• Fanny_flap69
    Fanny_flap69 Member Posts: 3
    Options

unreal stuff right there

• Head_Dard
    Options

I hope I get all my bloodpoints I SHOULD have been getting once they've 'found time to look for a fix' they owe me over a million now.

• Xorthic
    Xorthic Member Posts: 8
    Options

I have all this errors too since the deathslinger update and now with 4.1.0 comes the sync error. it's awful to play

• Head_Dard
    Options

Does it stop you from playing with your friends by any chance? because sometimes, the game likes to put me into a lobby and my friends are either kicked back to the main menu or still searching for a game while still in my lobby... weird.

• Ogzhn55
    Ogzhn55 Member Posts: 55
    edited August 2020
    Options

I cant get bloodpoints because of SYNC error too.I lost more than 1M bloodpoints.I played 7 hours with my friends yesterday they got bloodpoints but i got 0 bloodpoints totally..

Here the video as a proof that i submit a ticket

https://youtu.be/yJa5NAgwJ5w

• Head_Dard
    Options

I did a stream last night and I managed about 13 games. I got bloodpoints for 3 of those games. I also got sync error after I finished a bloodweb on my billy, loaded back to the bloodweb again and had the same amount of bloodpoints and a new bloodweb so no idea what happened there..

• xTudor
    xTudor Member Posts: 30
    Options
  • Kolhado
    Kolhado Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2023
    Options

-

Post edited by Kolhado on
  • Head_Dard
    Options

The sad thing is, is that it may not be behaviours fault to even begin with. Or maybe it is, we can't say. What i do know is that i've done so much testing around on this and I can say for definite that so far it's only this game that causes me problems, every single other game I own and play is absolutely fine. The other sad thing is that, i've lost count how long i've suffered with the 'rank update error' for now and by the looks of things, they don't seem too worried about it given the fact i still have it today ( probably coming up a year and a half now).

I'm definitely not saying this is an easy fix. By know means am I saying that, but they don't seem 'on top of things' they way I would probably expect a developer of the game to be, which makes me quite sad.. not that they care.

• deepburn
    deepburn Member Posts: 12
    Options

This is sad, while others are enjoying error free DBD games and here we are waiting for the fix and they don't even maintenance their game to fully fix this and no updates so far from their end!

• Head_Dard
    Options

I don't know about you guys, but it seems at the moment, the game seems stable for me. I haven't had a single error message displayed after my games since i started my session at 7 this morning. It's now currently 9:50am and not a single error! :D