Why are Lauries so toxic and rude?

I think I have only met 1 Laurie who was just trying to survive and play the game...the rest are so mean, with their teabagging and looping and waiting at a pallet to use a flashlight and them being the ones to dc. 

I love Laurie Strode and I want to show mercy to Lauries but they keep giving me a reason to slug them or camp them. 

Best Answers

Answers

• DinoCannibal69
    DinoCannibal69 Member Posts: 25
    Mori that Laurie; they're cancer and need to die asap.
  • priscillaH
    priscillaH Member Posts: 14
    I always kill mom jeans a.k.a Laurie first because every single one I’ve had lately is teabagging / trying to blind me all the time instead of actually fixing things. Let them pop a few gens idc, that blonde floozy is the first to go. 
  • grtf47
    grtf47 Member Posts: 371
    @priscillaH you realize that’s sort of racist attacking hair color that is natural. Just saying 
  • ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    edited September 2018
    grtf47 said:
    @priscillaH you realize that’s sort of racist attacking hair color that is natural. Just saying 
    Shut up and devour some poor kids soul elsewhere, ginger!

*Takes out crucifix*
  • Yzalirk
    Yzalirk Member Posts: 59
    Every time I have played the most toxic players were playing as either Nea or Claudette as of late.  I even had encountered a toxic Jake and Dwight.
  • JoannaVO
    JoannaVO Member Posts: 750
    edited September 2018

Laurie is the Claudette in 2018.

• mcNuggets
    mcNuggets Member Posts: 767

I main laurie and I wasn't toxic until killers alwas targeted and camped me to my death, then I became toxic.

It's a circle. I usually try to prevent playing laurie because she is hated so much for some reason now.

• TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493

@MegMain98 said:
    I don’t see many Laurie players that are rude and show BM. I see more. CLAUDETTE players who wanna act like they are the best players in the world then D/C when you see them clearly hiding in a bush or in a corner.

IKR

• AStupidMonkeyy
    AStupidMonkeyy Member Posts: 718
    mcNuggets said:

I main laurie and I wasn't toxic until killers alwas targeted and camped me to my death, then I became toxic.

It's a circle. I usually try to prevent playing laurie because she is hated so much for some reason now.

DS does that to a killer.
  • Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

Laurie is an angel.

I always let her get the hatch.

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688

Because they use her for Decisive Strike and it's often the most toxic people who use that perk. I mean the perk itself is annoying but I think the hate for it is even worse since it's always the most toxic, teabagging people who use the perk. You never get nice players using it.

• Zabs
    Zabs Member Posts: 13
    edited September 2018

As a Laurie Main, I'm sorry if such Lauries every done that to you, they're the bane of Laurie main's existence, which is saddening...
    As, a Laurie Main that mainly uses her 3 perk, you can still easily find me with OoO even after i used DS and killed me to death, but hey, most of those toxic kids just want one of laurie's powers.

Also Yes, Laurie is an angel(and/or a babysitter[says so in her lore]) if ofcourse the killer runs Dying Light then the light of an angel dies..

• chococri
    chococri Member Posts: 355
    Mori that Laurie; they're cancer and need to die asap.
    Michael approves (+15)