Michael Myers outfits/masks

The various Halloween movies offer alternative takes on the iconic Michael Myers look. From Rob Zombies version to the new sequels, they should be represented in the game. Also I know that his mask is iconic but so are many of the scenes in his various movies, scenes in which he isn't wearing "The Shape" mask. I will show some pics and outline the scenes here. I hope Behaviour Interactive can make any of these happen.

1. Bob The Ghost Costume

The first is from the original 1978 Halloween. I found it scary as hell and it remains iconic of not only the original movie, but of Michael Myers character. It is the "Bob The Ghost" costume. Bob was wearing those glasses when Myers killed him and put them on to trick his girlfriend. I added it to an image of the game just to get an idea. His arms would probably have to stick out from the sides but other than that it could look as is.

And here are 3 pics from the movie

Being chased by that thing would look freaky in the game and seeing him reaching out his arm with a big kitchen knife while wearing that costume would be terrifying!

2. Escaped Mask

This one is from Halloween 4. He wears it briefly but it is a famous look. He has this on in the beginning of the movie in an ambulance. The hospital gown that is already in the game would accompany this mask perfectly. I made a mock up using the mask and in-game gown costume.

Here it is in the movie

3. Brute Mask

In Halloween 5 Michael Myers kills a guy who is an a**hole and puts on his halloween mask, tricking others to think he is someone else. This mask is iconic, it is immediately related to Michael Myers and no one else, which is why they should put it in the game.

Here is the mask by itself

And here i made a mock up of how it could look in-game

Here it is in the movie

Rob Zombie's Halloween had some very cool visuals and i'd like to see them in the game as well

4. Paper Mache Pumpkin mask and sanitarium costume

He can still have those chains on but they could be broken or something. The way his hair falls over the mask and the outfit would look very creepy!

5. Rob Zombie's Halloween mask & costume

Why not?

6. Hobo Myers Costume

From Rob Zombie's sequel. It's still Michael but with a psycho in the woods feel, i love it

7. Halloween 2018 Mask and Costume

The fact that he is older is well, scary. His hands can reflect this as well. His costume looks a little baggier and the mask more worn. It's a great fit for an alternative look in the game

I love Michael Myers and I'm sure fans of his movies would love to see him fully represented with all these costumes

Comments

• AgitatedPenguin
    AgitatedPenguin Member Posts: 93

I could definitely get behind this being a Myers main but I don't think it would happen since they would need to get like 4-5 different licences.

If they did go for these, I could probably see either Halloween 2, Rob Zombie or 2018 Myers.

• Trial_By_Scythe
    Trial_By_Scythe Member Posts: 65

I was definitely disappointed when I saw the hospital gown didn't come with the bandages like in H4, seems like a missed opportunity there.

• Hideous
    Hideous Member Posts: 9

Ugh yeah, damn licensing. I should have looked up to see who owns the respective rights first. The hospital gown looks kinda weird with his regular mask to me. Not having the bandaged face is definitely a missed opportunity. I would love to see any of these though. I'd assume the newest movie would be the easiest to get since they're gonna be promoting 'Halloween Kills' soon. And Bob The Ghost, i really wish they had that costume, that was one of the most memorable scenes in the first movie!