Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Sync Error - Need support

nytkim
nytkim Member Posts: 102
edited August 2020 in Bug Reporting

Platform: PC - Steam

Steps to reproduce: Open game -> Select character -> Search for match -> Play match -> End match -> Sync error

How often: Every match

Description:

There is an error in your game called Sync Error that has been affecting me and a bunch of other people who bought your game and its DLCs. I hope you acknowledge its existence and give us feedback regarding a fix. This error prevents any progress in this game and has been around since patch 4.1.0. Therefore you lose items, addons, offerings and can't get them anymore since you can't get bloodpoints. You also can't unlock perks or level survivors/killers. This includes killers and survivors that I have purchased through DLCs but are yet level 1.

I have seen posts from the team about MMR and Auras but nothing about this error that has been making it unplayable after the purchase of dlcs as well as denying access to most of the game's content. It is true that it's possible to play level 1 survivors/killers with 1 of their standard perks or play a character you have progress unlocked, even if you run out of offerings and items/addons. It is also fine to play the game and stay locked in rank and mmr. However it does put us at a disadvantage as well as making it impossible to access content that should be standard to the game. Not to say the inability of accessing content bought as DLC. Steam is not allowing me to refund some of the DLCs although I have 0 hours in them so it would be great if the team could explain to steam the situation about this problem.

I have opened tickets but received answers that followed known customer service response templates which makes me believe they were answered by bots. Therefore I would love to have an answer from a human being that has information about this problem and can help troubleshoot it.

Thank you.

6 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments