The Shape Rework Idea

Options
dethoffman
dethoffman Member Posts: 1
edited August 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

As you know, michael isn’t viable on purple/red ranks because he has no anti-looping ability and it’s so hard to fill his power if you’re going against solid survivors. So I came with an idea that makes his tier 3 stronger.

Power Changes:

-After fully filling your stalk meter you have to press your active ability button to tier up.

-While in tier 3 you can break pallets and generators, pick up survivors, recover from stuns at a faster rate.(%50 is the better choice imo but %40-30 can work too)

-You instantly break the pallet if a survivor stuns you with it.

-Evil Within 3 lasts for 40 seconds

-Survivors will generate stalk points passively (Red survivors slowly become white again)

Add-On changes

Duration Addons: Extends Evil Within 3 by 15/12/9 seconds and no longer requires more stalk points.

Tombstone Addons: Survivors won’t generate stalk points passively. Requires more stalk points. You can kill survivors in tier 3 by pressing active ability button near them/pulling them out of lockers/grabbing them

Infinite Tier 3 Addon: Survivors won’t generate stalk points passively. Requires more stalk points.

New Addon Idea(Replace one of the addons to this): Survivors will generate stalk points at a faster rate.

So what’s your opinion? Share it!

Comments

• Quol
    Quol Member Posts: 694
    Options

Not sure about the specifics but I agree I would like T3 Myers to be more intimidating.

• Slashstreetboy
    Slashstreetboy Member Posts: 1,811
    Options

I think these are interesting ideas.

The thought of having survivors slowly recharge their stalk meter crossed my mind before. It cant be too fast as to prevent abuse though.

I really like the adjustments you have in mind for the addons. Would work really well with that new mechanic imo.

For the rest im not so sure, but Myers definately is in dire need to upgrade his Power to meet modern Challenges.

• DecemberMan
    DecemberMan Member Posts: 30
    edited August 2020
    Options

These are some good ideas, though having the equivalent of built-in Enduring and unlimited (for the duration of T3) Spirit Fury at the same time is overkill. Myers would be like a freight train, totally unstoppable, not respecting pallets, just friggin' Thomas the Tank Engine yolo.

I think that T1 needs some changes too. Right now T1 is the true Achilles heel for Myers, to the point you want to leave it ASAP. I think either increasing his movement speed (from 105% to ~110%) and/or reducing the Stalk requirement to level up to T2 (from 5 seconds to ~2-3 seconds) should be sufficient.