Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Do you ever get a good laugh playing this game and when?

Eveline
Eveline Member Posts: 2,340
For me it is when I'm chased by Billy and he runs into a wall with his chainsaw, there is something about his face that makes it too funny for me and that awkward pose. Macmillan Estate when you end up on top of that building and see him going from one location to another with his chainsaw, survivors running for their lives or hes looking for you. It honestly look like a cartoon. That's why I love playing against him now even tho I hated being one hit and that gen pressure he does by being fast. 

Comments

• xxaggieboyxx
    xxaggieboyxx Member Posts: 498

when i bodyblock someone in a corner and hatchet them then hit them. or chainsaw them

• Oblitiry
    Oblitiry Member Posts: 487
    I'm constantly finding ways for this game to entertain me. Then again I'm easily entertained so that's not very hard lol. One example would be me finding a terribly placed pallet on "the game". I was getting chased by michael but whoooo boy that pallet got my attention. It was hanging above the stairs so all I wanted to do was slam dunk that #########, ######### surviving! Did I die immediately after? Yes, yes I did. BUT I REGRET NOTHING!!!!

Playing against people that don't act like bots is where this game shines the most imo.
  • Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,895

Jump scares usually make me laugh after the initial fright has worn off. Michael Myers is great for that. Or when I'm playing with friends and they get jump scared. One of my female friends nearly always screams when we get a Michael match lol.

• Eveline
    edited September 2018
    Oblitiry said:
    I'm constantly finding ways for this game to entertain me. Then again I'm easily entertained so that's not very hard lol. One example would be me finding a terribly placed pallet on "the game". I was getting chased by michael but whoooo boy that pallet got my attention. It was hanging above the stairs so all I wanted to do was slam dunk that #########, [BAD WORD] surviving! Did I die immediately after? Yes, yes I did. BUT I REGRET NOTHING!!!!

Playing against people that don't act like bots is where this game shines the most imo.
    Haha I did the same thing over and over. That fall after the pallet slide would be awesome with balance landing right?
  • Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

I love it when nurses hold a blink really hard towards you and you sprint directly at them and they sling themselves to the other side of the map.

Alternatively, as the spirit I love wooshing around and accidentally knocking into a survivor that you can't see and then you know right then to come out of wooshing and slice, super fun times.

• DeadByFlashlight
    DeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 1,642

The only time I loved when I deranked and had the great idea to pick rancor as perk.

Tab back occasionally in the game and it happened around 15 times that the obession was tbagging/jumping aroudn in front of me :smile:

The other survivors died laughing in the afer game chat, I can tell yuo that :lol:

• Tzeentchling9
    Tzeentchling9 Member Posts: 1,796
    Survivors in the end chat complaining about tunneling. Always good for a laugh.
  • FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600

Any game that I call a "Clown Fiesta". Where the survivors are misplaying so bad it makes your jaw hit the floor in disbelief they would so something so ridiculous.

• Mr_Jay_Stark
    Mr_Jay_Stark Member Posts: 539
    It happens to me quite often whenever I’m playing trapper and I place a trap and someone steps in it (btw obvious placement) and I reset the trap and the same survivor steps in the same trap again! Always get a laugh out of that 
  • Eveline
    edited September 2018
    It happens to me quite often whenever I’m playing trapper and I place a trap and someone steps in it (btw obvious placement) and I reset the trap and the same survivor steps in the same trap again! Always get a laugh out of that 
    I had a game once when I made a mistake and got hooked early on. Other 3 survivors rushed to save me and almost at the same time, all of them, got trapped near me. It was so funny, I told myself this is gg already.
  • CthulhuSE
    CthulhuSE Member Posts: 16
    Whenever a survivor drops the pallet on the wrong side and gets knocked down
  • DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    Oh yeah, every time I catch the tbagger about 10 seconds into a chase. I give him a little nod and love tap on the hook before I resume the hunt.
  • Sarief
    Sarief Member Posts: 543
    Getting gen grabs with tinkerer.
    Actually any moment when you can see I'm the eyes of the survivor that they ######### up. 
    Get cross map shipped by Billy. 
    Get blocked by wraith.
    Get stuck into same trap by trapper.
    Get blocked by spirit.
    Get hit by insidious gen camper ;) 
    Get cross map snipped by huntress
    Get hooked in hags basement
    Find bubba in basement
    Get minded in a pallet loop

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Yes.
    Pulling off a 4K (not 4S) using a 5T H: DH.

• Kilmeran
    Kilmeran Member Posts: 3,142

@FrenziedRoach said:
    Any game that I call a "Clown Fiesta". Where the survivors are misplaying so bad it makes your jaw hit the floor in disbelief they would so something so ridiculous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg

• CoffengMin
    CoffengMin Member Posts: 862

i love it when a killer misses a hit when i wasnt event trying to avoid it and was just panicking instead

• DocFabron
    Orion said:

When a toxic Survivor DCs because he missed his DS or got downed very quickly.
    When a Survivor DCs because of Rancor (I don't even understand the mentality - Memento Mori animations are cool to look at from either side; he's just denying himself the viewing pleasure at this point, while I'm laughing that he rage quit).

How about when a survivor DC's immediately after getting grabbed from a vault or out of a locker?
  • IronWolf115
    IronWolf115 Member Posts: 672

When I am playing Leatherface and the survivors DESPERERATELY try to avoid the basement, but then somebody inevitably gets the chainsaw right near it. They then try to go and save them and if I get to the top of the basement before they make it out, they usually just stand there and accept their fate. Always makes me smile.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:
    How about when a survivor DC's immediately after getting grabbed from a vault or out of a locker?

I don't think either of those have happened to me. Still, I just take the free kill and the knowledge that they felt they were so outplayed, they had to call out to their mommy to pull the plug.

• DocFabron
    Orion said:

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:

I don't think either of those have happened to me. Still, I just take the free kill and the knowledge that they felt they were so outplayed, they had to call out to their mommy to pull the plug.

Stuff like that is common on PS4
  • Orion

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:
    Stuff like that is common on PS4

Ah, that makes sense. Easier to DC there.

• Eveline
    edited September 2018
    PigNRun said:
    Whenever Eveline posts about Killer entitlement.
    Whenever Pig0k get salty. Probably always.

And did you read the name of the topic? What does my posting on the forum have to do with getting a laugh while playing a game? Stop using your own traps on your head, it's bad for you. ;)
  • chococri
    chococri Member Posts: 355
    When my friends argue or scream because they are super tense during the game or when Michael spooks me lol
  • ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582
    I love when a survivor keeps working on a Gen in front of me to finish it, I pluck them off, hook them immediately next to it, then Pop Goes the Weasel on the Gen.
  • Eveline
    edited September 2018
    So this thread is being used to directly or indirectly bash someone from the forums, which wasn't my initial intention. 
  • SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    Whenever a Survivor thinks I’m going to take them to the hatch and then they start wiggling when they realize that I’m taking them to a hook. 
  • Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051

When killers d/c after getting outplayed.

• Eveline
    You people really find those things funny?
  • benzos
    benzos Member Posts: 178

@Eveline said:
    For me it is when I'm chased by Billy and he runs into a wall with his chainsaw, there is something about his face that makes it too funny for me and that awkward pose. Macmillan Estate when you end up on top of that building and see him going from one location to another with his chainsaw, survivors running for their lives or hes looking for you. It honestly look like a cartoon. That's why I love playing against him now even tho I hated being one hit and that gen pressure he does by being fast. 

Billy missing a chainsaw because he bumps into something and then he hits whatever he bumps into with his hammer always makes me laugh. also making a survivor do a flip when i hit them or if i have bond and see their aura while they flip makes me laugh too.

• Raven24
    Raven24 Member Posts: 43

Moonwalking Myers always makes me laugh :)

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600

Now that I think about it...

I remember in the first year this game was out, I was watching Admiral Bahroo play trapper. This survivor just got a clean pallet stun on him at one of the infamous "double pallet" loops we used to have back then. The guy's crouch key seems to get this mysterious twitch until Bahroo starts the pallet break.

Survivor stops his T-Bagging and immediacy takes one step toward the second pallet right into a trap.... talk about INSTANT KARMA

• deadwolfwalking
    deadwolfwalking Member Posts: 624

I really enjoy it when an extremely toxic SWF team gets caught in a snowball and nobody has the sense to calm down and think. Its usually with 2 or 3 gens left and its often in the basement. Its really fun for me. I love to record it and rewatch it a few times.

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    for me its when i check the forum after a match to see people justifying DCs because they cant compete
  • feffrey
    feffrey Member Posts: 886
    I laugh at all killers as I loop them into a pallet and as they hit me tea bagging my way out of the exit lol
  • SoylentPixie
    SoylentPixie Member Posts: 1,192

Watching a Dwight trying to point out my hiding spot to a trapper, then watching said Dwight get flattened and me being allowed to run away. (He found me later and killed me, but the head start was pretty cool of him)

That one guy in an awesome team that flattens me. who can't win with any dignity and has to come find me to teabag........only to get a faceful of NOED.

Watching someone flip when being hit, can't count the amount of skill checks i have missed because this made me laugh.

Those few moments of confusion from killers when my team has been flattened, i don't want a 20 minute hatch standoff or i just plain don't want to make them hunt me down for an age. They usually find me on a hill or under a hook spinning, and its that few seconds of "Ummmm?" before they get the idea and squash my fool head, that always makes me giggle

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    I had a match where every survivor thought it would be a good idea to hide in the same locker. Every time I checked the first basement locker, there was a survivor inside. Like 4 times in a single match.
  • Orion

@Tsulan said:
    I had a match where every survivor thought it would be a good idea to hide in the same locker. Every time I checked the first basement locker, there was a survivor inside. Like 4 times in a single match.

That's where they usually hide, if they're in the basement. Either there or behind the wall. Makes them predictable.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Orion said:

@Tsulan said:

That's where they usually hide, if they're in the basement. Either there or behind the wall. Makes them predictable.

Not me. I'm unpredictable! Sometimes even I don't know what I'm doing. 

Set a trap in a random grass spot. Nothing around. No pallets, no obstacles, no objectives. Nothing.
    Still caught someone with that trap. He later asked who sets his traps there?!
  • Orion
    edited September 2018

@Tsulan said:
    Not me. I'm unpredictable! Sometimes even I don't know what I'm doing. 

Set a trap in a random grass spot. Nothing around. No pallets, no obstacles, no objectives. Nothing.
    Still caught someone with that trap. He later asked who sets his traps there?!

That's how I do it too. They expect you to put traps at some places, so the traps lose the element of surprise (i.e.: what makes them traps in the first place). That's why you set them in different places.

Post edited by Orion on
  • Raziel
    Raziel Member Posts: 100

Whenever I hook a survivor at 5 gens and 3 more pop up to rescue and end up getting floored. Basically, I get a good laugh in almost all my R1 games. Why do they never learn?

• DocFabron
    Raziel said:

Whenever I hook a survivor at 5 gens and 3 more pop up to rescue and end up getting floored. Basically, I get a good laugh in almost all my R1 games. Why do they never learn?

And then they throw some delicious salt at you.

"Why the facecamp?"
    "Lol facecamping noob"
    "Killer got so triggered he decided to facecamp xD"
  • Raziel
    Raziel Member Posts: 100

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:
    Raziel said:

And then they throw some delicious salt at you.

"Why the facecamp?"
    "Lol facecamping noob"
    "Killer got so triggered he decided to facecamp xD"

One guy asked me why I camped him since all he did once spotted was run to a pallet and drop it and got downed there. I hooked him up at 5 gens right next to my Ruin totem. Who wouldn't camp in that situation?

• Eveline
    edited September 2018
    Lowbei said:
    for me its when i check the forum after a match to see people justifying DCs because they cant compete
    Another person who can't read posting something irrelevant on this topic. Lovely. I guess I pushed some buttons since every bad killer is going after me now.
  • The_Fallen_Utopia
    The_Fallen_Utopia Member Posts: 441
    I get a good laugh when I use the Silent Wraith build. Sometimes survivors panic so much lol. 
  • LightsOut88
    LightsOut88 Member Posts: 123
     I love when a noob doesnt understand blood warden and waits within the exit gates once theyre open. Seeing them try and run through the gate when I get there, and the following panic ridden sprint is priceless! You can almost hear the player cussing on the other end lol. Its even more fun to do to ppl as Freddy because it is really horrible being pulled back into dream world right in front of the open (Blocked) exit and then downed and put on a hook! Lol I suppose this is why its one of his personal perks :)