lol

• gelukrait
    gelukrait Member Posts: 172
    Options

lol

• Zeus
    Zeus Member Posts: 2,112
    Options

There are more rank 1 survivors than rank 5 killers.

• Xbob42
    Xbob42 Member Posts: 1,117
    Options

I mean it makes sense. The killer queue is several times longer than survivor on PC. That means there's a loooooot more survivors than killers.

• JHondo
    JHondo Member Posts: 1,174
    Options

There was a bug at one point that gave the achievement for rank 1 so once you unlock that one you'll see more people have it than the rank 10 achievements lol

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,289
    Options

Yeah, and only ~47% ever ranked up even once. So basically only half of the players actually did much more than just launch the game.

This is common with achievements. Most players just try a game and don't stick around much longer than that, just look at all the games with achievements for simply launching the game or starting the campaign, and something like <60% of players have said achievement.

• faff
    faff Member Posts: 68
    Options

I have 300 hours in the game and never reached 10 on killer, queues are too long to then (at least before mmr) get matched vs an all red rank team 70% of the time just wasn't fun, highest I got was 11 I think. got the game during the summer sale.

• CaulDrohn
    CaulDrohn Member Posts: 1,574
    Options

It is not, at least in my region. Killer times are nearly instant in the evening / night, when survivor queues take some time. During the day it's the opposite, survivor pretty instant, killer takes some time.

Also your causation is wrong. If there are a loooooooot more survivors currently playing, it makes the survivors queue times longer, not the killer ones, they will find matches pretty instantly bc there are so many survs to fill their lobbies.

• Pawcelot
    Pawcelot Member Posts: 985
    Options

Are you surprised, though? The killer experience ain't exactly fun.

• Roobnus
    Roobnus Member Posts: 375
    Options

Survivor achievements are a joke compared to the Killer ones.

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426
    Options

Mainly due to f2p weekends.