New matchmaking let rank 1 killers to prestige every killer

I'm seeing so many rank 1 killers playing not op killers against rank 15-20 survs. This is what you want BHVR?

Comments

• Tricks
    Tricks Member Posts: 957

Their grand plan is to drive away new players and cut off any new potential revenue streams and future funds for content development by alienating said new potential player base forcing them into matches with dinosaurs who have been playing since 2016 there by increasing wait times and driving existing players away turning dbd into even more of an empty lobby simulator than it is now.

• eleetmatt
    eleetmatt Member Posts: 11

According to what they're saying the matchmaking is supposed to do, they'll eventually get paired with more skilled players. I wanted chill games so I been playing the killers I'm not the best at, like nurse. If I keep doing well, I'll get better opponents until I'm getting balanced games that should be pretty close. They said matchmaking might look a little screwy at first, like that's something new

• mrmean
    mrmean Member Posts: 24

The new matchmaking system is trash. I havent played an enjoyable game since. Just because you main with someone wont necessarily make you very good with them, you just like to play that character, until something like this comes along and ruins your experience.