During lobby load times

Obviously everyone knows it can sometimes, once in a while, on the odd rare occasion, take a little while to find a lobby to play.

So what do you do while you wait? I've usually already set my load up and spent bloodpoints when I press search, so I come on here. And write this.

Comments

• Ghouled_Mojo
    Ghouled_Mojo Member Posts: 2,287

I check the forums. Sometimes I make coffee. It’s all up to that particular moment. I spend bloodpoints also.

• MissKitty95
    MissKitty95 Member Posts: 786

I go on YouTube and watch crap, spend bloodpoints or play animal crossing LOL

• GRT_Alkaline
    GRT_Alkaline Member Posts: 226

Before even starting the game up i log onto Netflix and pick a series and while i am between lobbies i hit play and watch it until the game starts, then i pause and as soon as the match is done i hit resume.

Went through a few series doing that from star trek voyager to stranger things, and not gonna lie it makes the wait flyby and you barely notice it

• IIITweedleIII
    IIITweedleIII Member Posts: 961

On these occasions I either do 2 things

#1....

Or

#2....

😝

• lesterisasweetname
    lesterisasweetname Member Posts: 19

I usually search for fresh dbd fan content on every social media possible. Draw some game-related sketches myself. Read some fanfictions. Reread some fanfictions...yeah...