Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

MAPS & NEWER ADDITIONS

Below is a list of the Maps listed in order of preference & most liked/enjoyable to play in my opinion;

1) Saw Map ( Simply because of its 2x Teir Level design. Upstairs/Downstairs map is a great addition. I would like to see more.
2) Spirit Map level. Just because of its appearance & feel of being fresh w/new structures.
3) Lenys Mental Institution. I love this map but dont often get to play on it.
4) Wrecked Car/Scrap Yard. 
5) Swomp/Boat map.
6-7) Forest's & Cornfield Maps are my most disliked simply because there are tooooo many variations of these maps & far to common/repetitive!
Randomly these two Maps always show up.

I would love to see more maps 1-4 & new structures designed to keep environments fresh & remove the feeling of repetition to often felt.

Just my thoughts ppl. 
Yours? 

Comments

• aras1377
    aras1377 Member Posts: 55

yeah , also i think they could add some random jump scares like dead bodies hanging from the ceiling wich will notify the killer a little bit less than the generator alarming the killer , or else

• Agent47
    Agent47 Member Posts: 14
    I'd love something like underground, MINE SHAFTS & TUNNELS 😀😀 Hospitals are also scary settings etc etc maybe even a PRISON! 
  • linglingen
    linglingen Member Posts: 40

Yeah, I have to agree. The Game is NOT my favorite (survivor here), but I'm sooo tired of seeing the same things over and over. Please give some variety. I think we all would appreciate it.