Legion plz

Buff Legion just a itty bit plz

-new player that wants to be a legion main

Comments

• Skrap
    Skrap Member Posts: 2

I can land FF shots pretty well but it kinda stinks that they can't actually down anyone.

• IIITweedleIII
    IIITweedleIII Member Posts: 957

I continue to preach, Legion is so fun to play. Extremely well when being Robbie the Rabbit 😁

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772

Doesnt matter, get right behind someone and cancel it. Their already injured so 1 tile and its done. The others are either healing or working gens. Run bbq/discordance and youll know which. Eventually theyre going to get sick of healing if you keep hitting them with ff, then the game gets easier.

Im not saying legion is great. I get the weaknesses, just saying ive beaten some ddcent teams with them. Clowns far worse imo

• IIITweedleIII

That's kinda the point. But to be fair. If you want to down someone. Do it by deactivating FF when you closed the gap on a wounded. That's after you note your surroundings that no one else is nearby for a FF stab. It's useful as a gap closer. Long as you take control of Legion's cringing in pain to see the survivors' next movement.

• MrPeterPFL
    MrPeterPFL Member Posts: 636

They’ll probably get a rework, makes sense why the Devs haven’t touch them.

• IIITweedleIII

Legion HAS been reworked once before. Legion Use to have unlimited ff strikes. I sadly never got the chance to experience unlimited FF 😥

• SweetTerror
    SweetTerror Member Posts: 2,695

I started playing Legion and they are a lot of fun! If I would change anything I would see to it that Legion's FF doesn't end on a missed attack. No other Killer's ability works like that and neither should Legion's.

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
  • MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

Legion is a difficult kilelr to touch. His power is one of the worst designs in the game in that it is essentially unavoidable, so it cannot be too strong. However, it is also non-lethal and therefore not very worrying for good players.

• notstarboard
    notstarboard Member Posts: 3,798

They're fun to play as, because stab stab stab. They're irritating as all hell to play against because free deep wounds.

I'd personally oppose any buffs until their power is overhauled to not be so annoying. They're not that weak right now tbh. Maybe a tad below average, but still plenty competitive.

• Halun
    Halun Member Posts: 177

Yeah, but there's no real way to trade that stall power for lethality in return. It's not like you're trying to balance things, you're just gimped from the start. Hell, if you even just M1 you lose your power gauge, and if you miss your attack? Blinded and stunned for like 3 seconds or something?

It's a bit of a joke.

Legion is all stall, and that's the problem. And on top of that, they aren't much fun to play as or against imo. Playing as legion I feel like I'm fighting against their mechanics/kit more than I'm hunting survivors, and as a survivor you just dread how drawn out the match will be.

Idk. Legion needs a rework imo.

• IIITweedleIII
    edited August 2020

No lie, believe me or not I honestly play Legion with A Nurse's Calling, Spies..., Discordance and either Deerstalker or switch it up with Franklin's Demise. I don't like Legion's original perks much. Nor do I really apply Feral Frenzy. I might just trigger it to close the gap, but, that's it. I love playing Legion as Robbie the Rabbit a.lot. I agree to an extent about Legion needs a bit "something" more. Because until they make FF something else. I'll just be satisfied with a whole lotta basic stabby stabby stabby. 🥴

• Pipefish
    Pipefish Member Posts: 331

I think Legion is perfectly fine at base but some of his add ons definitely need a rework in my opinion.

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893

Legion definitely needs an add-on pass however there is things in their basekit that needs to be tweaked a bit.

The four second stun is ridiculously punishing for just using your power. Not messing up and not using it poorly. simply just using it gets you punished

• Danky_Bong
    Danky_Bong Member Posts: 16
    edited August 2020

Legion would do really well if his power had some sort of lethality, ofc it can't be like old legion where once you're found there's no counterplay and you gotta die. They'd have to go out of their way to add a completely new mechanic to feral frenzy or some other secondary power like how demo has lunge and portals or pig having hats and dash. Maybe even just make legion vault windows way faster than other killers like myers tier 3 or something, they're supposed to be agile, angsty teens.

• Raven014

But I love chaining 8 stabs in a row! I love the dash that they have, the speed to catch up with survivors quickly...

Despite all that SWS/FM is, it is the lethal option. It forces survivors to mend or be put in the ground.... because it gives you two methods to down people. You would be surprised by how oppressive those addons can be when used as an option instead of the rule, which everyone tries when using them. You force them to mend, which you can then down them. Its frankly oppressive to survivors.

• 28_stabs
    28_stabs Member Posts: 1,470

Maybe smaller terror radius wouldnt hurt, but overbuffing Legion will make survivors mend all game.

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976

Legion is mostly fine tbh.

You need to be good at m1 chasing to be good with them. Which isn't a bad thing

Good Legion are gods at mindgames and chasing

The only buff i would give them is that they recharge their power instead of losing it after a m1 so they can immediatly apply after downing a survivor

That and a look at their addons. Some are just non existent

• Halun
    Halun Member Posts: 177

I mean that's fine and all, but I'm strictly talking about Legion's base kit, no addons.

The fact you essentially have to run specific addons with Legion to be viable at all (imo at least) isn't a good thing. I have the same problem with other killers too, but it's much more noticeable with legion.

Addons should be... well addons. Supplimental additions to the kit, not required tools that allow the kit to work in the first place. Idk.

• Raven014

Legions basekit needs something else. They are about gathering information, but not about actually acting on it. If they had the ability to act on it, they would be a better, but balanced killer.

And Frenzy does not need to be lethal to be viable. I should know, I played mostly legion until PH came out.

Rarer addons should change how the killer fundamentally plays. Tombstone Micheal and Scratched Mirror are my favorite examples of this. Sure, you don't pip or get many points, but it still makes the game more interesting. Addons like PHs and Deathslingers really should do more than just make them better. Killers should not be addon reliant to begin with, as that just gives survivors another reason they are better than killers, which really shouldn't be an issue.