The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Pls update huntress addons

Breque
Breque Member Posts: 427

Huntress is good killer and i dont think that she should be nerfed but yes update his addons because it has 2 addons that its outdated and one that its op and unfunny

the first addon that is uotdated is the Berus toxin that causes exaustion effect for 30 seconds when the survival is hitten by the axe

Why this perk is outdated, beceause when this addon was added you could recover the exaustion wile running so it make sense for this 30 seconds and it isnt so op, but now never that you are gonna be abble to stay stopped for 30 seconds in the middle of the chase, adn 30 seconds is almost the time that you need to recover from sprint burst edad hard and etc

the second addon that is outdated is the venomous concoction that causes exaustion effect for 90 seconds when the survival is hitten by the axe

why this perk is outdated is the same reason as the first

and the third perk is the iridescent head that can get the survival down with just 1 hit and make impossible to go when combo with infantybelt this perk just make everthing unfunny and annoyng and just remove my motivation to play

I dont have much sujjestion to changes and that one that i have in mind i dont know if everyone are gonna like but here it is

Berus toxin can cause exaustion effect from 7 seconds and when a axe is trowed it will be an cool down of 20 seconds to use again

venomous concoction cause exaustion effect from 10 seconds and when a axe is trowed it will be an cool down of 10 seconds to use again

iridescent head i dont know

english is not my first language so if you dont undesrsatnd something pls tell me that i am going to try my best to respond :)

Comments

• KittyGirl586
    KittyGirl586 Member Posts: 14

All they have to do for the Iridescent head is to make it work as intended. Make it not stack with anything, especially the infantry belt so you only get the one hatchet no matter what other add-on you bring. As well as maybe extending the wind up time and cooldown after throwing

• xGodSendDeath
    xGodSendDeath Member Posts: 320

Sounds like poor baby is upset that he couldn't use his dead hard. Exhaustion add ons are fine

• YaiPa
    YaiPa Member Posts: 1,929
    edited August 2020

no please. I mean, her basekit is fine (if not slightly underpowered), some add-ons sure need a rework. But we all know what happens when a killer gets an "add-on look"...

• immortalls96
    immortalls96 Member Posts: 4,652

Thats..rather gutting

• Breque

Yep i think that its fine have and common addon that remove completely all you chances of using an exaustion perk, why we dont put an common addon from flashlights to be abble to flash the killer when he is using lightborn or a addon or that the survival make something completely normal and just remove the killer perks for 30 seconds and when it is in chase the cooldown dosent count

• Breque

I dont think that basekit chould be nerfed i think that its fine too, i just mentioned them because normally make a really good combo with irridecent head and the peroblem isnt the basekit and yes the irridecent head

• Breque
    edited August 2020

pls tell me what is gutting i dont know what it is and when i searched tell em taht its when When a dick is so big , it reaches a woman’s intestines during penetration