this game is so good

i played 6 matches as a survivor today .

3 mori in a row then a 20 killer then a slugging oni then a tunneling legion this game is ######### good

Comments

• Demonl3y
    Demonl3y Member Posts: 1,416

Its not the devs fault if the players play like that.

Also now try playing Killer

• Desh
    Desh Member Posts: 1,118

You're mad that an Oni slugged you and gave you a chance to Survive instead of immediately getting hooked 3 times over?

• Red_Beard
    Red_Beard Member Posts: 550
    edited August 2020

I sympathize with your experience. If you are new and haven't seen, there is an MMR system being implemented to try and match people with others in similar skill level. It just came out so expect a little time for the system to be tweaked to make things better.

As for moris, it has been stated by a developer that BHVR is planning to make changes to them. No information has been given as to what or when just yet.

For tunneling and slugging, these are game play mechanics that while they can be frustrating to deal with, are mechanics BHVR has stated are legit and nonpunishable. There are a number of perks to help counter such game play such as decisive strike, unbreakable, borrowed time and I'm sure some others I'm not mentioning. Also, as you play and get more experience, you may become such a skilled survivor that it would be a detriment to tunnel you.

Good luck in the future and I hope your experience improves.

• necromonta
    necromonta Member Posts: 21

"Desh" if everyone is slugged you lost you literally can't do anything just laying on the ground . and it's really not funny.

i know killers have to be strong but giving the chance them to kill everyone under 2 mins like then why i'm even trying .

• Ghouled_Mojo
    Ghouled_Mojo Member Posts: 2,287

This game is like my children. Mildly sphecial but rewarding like only a train wreck can be.

• necromonta
    necromonta Member Posts: 21

well you are right red_Beard but i see this as big issues like facecamping , slugging,tunneling,mori is coming more and more popular.

Like someone started to use these then survivors got upset so they started using too then the survivors who played against they got upset too and this chain is just going to be bigger till almost everyone is doing this . i know lot of people don't slug,tunnel,facecamp,mori on purpose to make sure survivors have fun too and i'm trying to be like that but it's really hard to feel empathy against survivors after got one of these. And i really want this game to be more succesful . but it's true i get upset really fast .

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,302

Had 2 ebony moris in a row just now, both killers were using double purple add ons and noed ffs. I solely escaped the spirit.....just, but hag wiped the floor with us without popping a single gen.

• Ghouled_Mojo
    Ghouled_Mojo Member Posts: 2,287

I hardly ever see mori’s. Matchmaking hates you.

On a side note, I only use mori’s when I see a key brought into the match.

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632

Ebony mori Spirit who camped and tunneled off hook at 4 gens.

98% of the time a mori will carry the killer and yet people think they're fine.

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,277

you play killer? it not easy and it suck but to win sometimes you have to play scummy.

• Ghoste
    Ghoste Member Posts: 2,135

Man that is really harsh to your kids xD Hilarious though.