No Mither rework idea

CLB198
CLB198 Member Posts: 315
edited August 2020 in Creations

Your already injured, what are few more wounds going to do.

• You are affected by the Broken Status effect for the duration of the Trial.
  • You do not leave Pools of blood.*
  • You do not make 50% quieter Groans of pain*
  • Any action that would normally put you into the dieing state instead will give you the deep wounds status effect. Deep wounds gained this way take 56/52/48 seconds to mend*^
  • *This is deactivated if you have the deep wounds status effect or have gotten out of a hook or the dieing state within the last 24 seconds.
  • ^This is deactivated if you have the exposed status effect.
Post edited by CLB198 on

Comments

• Tsair
    Tsair Member Posts: 49

So, essentially, the point is to always have a relatively quick heal time? I will admit that this would make it usable, and makes it counter sloppy butcher, nurses calling, coulrophobia, and other heal perks. Though, it does seem a bit too strong almost, as it also essentially counters the exposed status effect. If that's the point, it would most assuredly become a meta perk, and be on the level of DS/Unbreakable, etc.

• CLB198
  • CLB198

Fixed

• Pr0p3r9
    Pr0p3r9 Member Posts: 111

I still don't like what it does to all the exposed perks, and it also makes you able to use Dead Hard while "healthy," which can't be understated. It would also make the small pp build an even worse terror, because then you would always be able to Unbreakable into Endurance, even better than Soulguard being in the combo because your No Mither has many other use cases. The lengthy mend timer could even be mitigated entirely by Inner Strength. Genuinely op.

All I think you need to fix No Mither is to let the survivor enter the match healthy, make the broken status effect into hidden information so the killer can't see it in the ui, and maybe reduce the groaning by 150% instead of 50%, so that even with Stridor the killer hears nothing.

• CLB198

This should fix some problems

The point of this rework is to make the perk synergies with the "while injured" requirement on some perks at a cost.

Also, why does Inner Strength, a healing Perk, affect Mending, a now non-healing action,?

• Pr0p3r9
    Pr0p3r9 Member Posts: 111

Because even if mending isn't a healing action, deep wounds is a health state that is distinct from the injured state. Just like how Adren will bring you from deep wounds to injured if you have deep wounds.

Also, at this point, I think your perk idea has to many conditions and clauses to be implemented into the game. Even Gearhead, Furtive Chase, and new Knockout have less clauses than your No Mither now. It's getting bloated.

• Yung_Slug
    Yung_Slug Member Posts: 2,238

Gonna be frank, having to sit and mend for 48 seconds every time you get hit sounds like the most awful thing ever.