BLOODPOINTS COMPENSATION FOR ERROR CODE 111

I believe that everyone here is tired of having their games bugged and gaining no BP and player EXP. And they agree that it is exhausting almost all matches to give this error by restarting looby. 

I am very sad about this mistake and also as a streamer that I have to keep going in and out all the time and this is bad for those watching. On the one hand I managed to print more than 30 games in which this bug happened and sent a ticket and was ignored.

There were 30 screenshots and I didn't take several. Anyway, just as they gave us compensation for the error of Ghastly Gateau, it is then entirely possible that they will BLOODPOINTS COMPENSATION. This should be considered a loss of progress. I've already lost around 1.5 million bloodpoints and all of you certainly may have lost even more. I hope BHVR follow our suggestion.

Comments

• Spivey
    Spivey Member Posts: 4

I've definitely lost at least 1 Million BP because of this glitch, it affects me about 90% of the games I play

• Lunaraia
    Lunaraia Member Posts: 28
    edited August 2020

Only lost around 300k myself what sucks more is that the error consumes your addons even if you burned a Ward, that really sucked.

Make that 700k so far, at least the frequency have dropped of late, not sure why.

Post edited by Lunaraia on
  • Pawcelot
    Pawcelot Member Posts: 985

I've suffered enough of this glitch that I ain't playing the game anymore. There's no fun in getting the finger whenever you finish a trial, telling you that you lost everything and it was all for naught.

• Toomuchsheep
    Toomuchsheep Member Posts: 5

Been kicked out around 100 times now, everytime around 30k bp lost. Kept playing for the fun with friends and for player xp, but i will probably just stop entirely as the devs don't seem to give a damn about the affected playerbase. Hopefully there will be a response and fix at some point (not talking about mods who only tell us there is nothing new and "they know about it").

• R52G
    R52G Member Posts: 257

I lost a Ghastly Gateau on Pyramid Head because of 111 not even letting my game load in. I want compensation.