The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

What video game world would you live in?

GRT_Alkaline
GRT_Alkaline Member Posts: 226

If you could live in any video game world, where would you live?

I used to think that i would love to live in Los Santos (GTA 5) Because well it's just LA at the end of the day.

The more i think about it though if i could i would live in Midgar (FF7) simply because its the world of my favourite game of all time (original game)

Comments

• GRT_Alkaline
    GRT_Alkaline Member Posts: 226

It's sure the hazards that would make life interesting lol.

Oh, i never even thought about Minecraft, that would be a really good world to live in.

Dude! That is an awesome cave village i'm really impressed

• Vox_Nocturne
    Vox_Nocturne Member Posts: 545

Fable always appealed to me as a magical place, or Elder Scrolls: Oblivion (minus the Hellgates).

Despite Silent Hill being my favourite series, I don't fancy the idea of living there (unless I could create it).

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

The Forest.

Nice scenery.

• forum123
    forum123 Member Posts: 11

I would choose Farmland :D

• Candieskulls
    Candieskulls Member Posts: 4

Gridania in Final Fantasy XIV seems like it would be lovely.

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,804

Monster Hunter World, you cannot tell me that wielding a Sword and Shied that can turn into a giant axe made from the parts of a dinosaur coated in explosive slime, wearing armour made from dragon gods of Ice, Death and whatever the hell Shara Ishvalda is meant to be, and having a Electric Super Sayian Wolf as both a pet and a hunting buddy wouldn't be insanely badass

(yes i'm aware you can't tame monsters in the games but goddamn I wish you could)

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

Minecraft would be pretty sweet.

Punch a pig a couple of times = ready to eat bacon.

Would have to careful at night though. Bloody hooligans everywhere.

• ZtarShot
    ZtarShot Member Posts: 838

As much as I'd like to be in an apocalyptic situation, I know deep down if be dead or a zombie so that crosses out ANY of those games.

I'd rather not live with the frustration of constantly getting hit through pallets so no DBD.

I like opposable thumbs. Minecraft. Or even just fingers in general

Not GTA. Anything but that.

If anything I'd pick Run from CoolMathGames.

• sulaiman
    sulaiman Member Posts: 3,219

Either one of the Star Wars games, because i really want that lightsaber, or Monkey Island, because you, sir, play like a cow.

• Endstille
    Endstille Member Posts: 2,246

i just want to chill so i am gonna go with dead or alive xtreme beach volleyball

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

It really depends.

My initial reaction is to choose Pokemon because that universe is relatively peaceful.

There are video games worlds that are more interesting than Pokemon, but living there might not be a good idea. Take DBZ for example. If I was just a regular human, then living in the DBZ universe would mean potential annihilation (considering how much fighting there is). But if I had powers to match the other characters, then that would be different scenario (because I could protect myself).

Just depends on the context.

• SCP_FOR_DBD
    SCP_FOR_DBD Member Posts: 2,416

Minecraft. I have experience and would likely survive. Mods would let me add stuff like social media.

• EntitledMyersMain
    EntitledMyersMain Member Posts: 832

Wii sports resort

• Desh
    Desh Member Posts: 1,118

Ark

• Buttercake
    Buttercake Member Posts: 1,652

Rule of Rose