The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Candyman

Deathslinger
Deathslinger Member Posts: 570
edited August 2020 in Off-topic

I remember trying to watch this when I was younger and turning it off after a bit. I’d didn’t catch my interest. A few horror fans I work with had mentioned Candyman after the movie announced and encouraged me to give it another go. I didn’t. Then Candyman talk started up here and I wasn’t too sure how I felt about him or understood the reference to the bees.

Well, I recently got sick and opted to try again, hoping it put me to sleep but this time the movie felt more engaging. I throughly enjoyed it the second time around. I do hope DbD tries something with him. I especially like the idea of a Killer with a Hook and thought his powers had a lot of open interpretation for DbD to play with.

I hope they could include morals and candy shrines as a part of his level design. I assume it probably be the run down apartment.

Anyway, I appreciate the DbD rumor mill to help me watch this movie. Also I heard this movie had a sequel or two, are they worth a watch?

Comments