mori

So survivor has decisive strike if they want a free escape .

Killers have mori if they don't want survivors to escape.

Why mori doesn't have at least a hard skill check too ?

or changing Ebony Memento Mori instead of giving the ability to kill 4 survivor you could just kill the first and last one / or first and second survivor .

i think everyone agreed about that mori is overpowered .

Comments

• Primalux135
    Primalux135 Member Posts: 1,045

Ds skillcheck is hard? What the hell? 😅

• Mikeasaurus
    Mikeasaurus Member Posts: 2,327

I actually agree. I lol'd a little too hard. I Still have my moments where I miss stupidly, but it's not like it's that hard to hit!

• necromonta
    necromonta Member Posts: 21

as hard i meant not easy so not like a gen skill check

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713

Keys are closer to moris than Decisive Strike. Keys allow survivors to escape the game early while Moris allow the killer to kill survivors early. Neither requires a skill check

As far as the moris go, the yellow one is useless (it only lets you kill the last remaining survivor which you can almost always do anyway once you down them either by hooking them or just letting them bleed out.) The Green on is fine as is, one kill one hook early is reasonable. The Red Ebony Mori is overpowered, multiple early kills is too swingy.

My suggestion is tweak the moris like this:

Yellow Mori - Lets you kill any survivor that you’ve hooked twice (aka on death hook). Similar to Pyramid Head’s Final Judgment. Better than the current version with a modest benefit.

Green Mori - Lets you kill one survivor that you’ve hooked once. Same as the current version

Red Mori - Does both of the above. Lets you kill one survivor that you’ve hooked once and any survivor that you’ve hooked twice. This is weaker than the current version but still better than the Green and it still lets you potentially see the mori animation multiple times.

• batax90
    batax90 Member Posts: 879

This is something the dev said themself skill check are a survivor mecanic only. The best way to counter mori is to hide when the killer is near you

• necromonta

i'm playing in red rank if the killer wants to find me he finds me that's it.

• Moundshroud
    Moundshroud Member Posts: 4,458

The Mori is fine and more important than ever. With the endless "cheating", and let's call Survivor Friends what it is in fact, the Mori is just getting more use. Survivors are using a super power outside the game to gain information and manipulate the course of events. The Mori is seeing more use because it is the only answer Killers have.

• Moundshroud
    Moundshroud Member Posts: 4,458

I've watched multiple streams where Survivor Friends teamed up on the Killer in a variety of "funny" but cheating ways. They were able to get exact information on where the Killer was at all times, which hooks were 99'd, and so on. They thought it was great fun to drive the guy to disconnect. Funny? Sure. Cheating? Absolutely. Survivor friends is information better than any Perk in the game and is entirely outside the game. There is no counter for it. The only effective measure is to Mori. I'm using them more and more.

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,309

They've said that moris and keys are both being looked at, and I'd be surprised if they're both not getting changed in a way that could be called a nerf.

Besides, if you really don't want to deal with moris you can just force close your game if there's a hidden killer offering. I'd much rather have someone cancel the entire match than run at the killer + suicide on hook or DC once the match has loaded anyway.

• necromonta

moundshroud i see your point but the problem is killers can use it on random teams too. at any rank .

and it's overpowered at red ranks too . And lot of killer just doing this : 1. Find a survivor 2. catch him 3. hook him 4. be close to the hook 5. wait till someone unhook 6. mori him so i don't think it's fair at all hope they change it ASAP