BP grind is overwhelming and hurts the game

I started playing on pc around the time of the 4th anniversary event when everyone was using 4th year cake offerings and I grinded for all the perks I wanted. I got roughly half of all the killers teachable perks in that time and had cakes to spare to keep the grind up. Now that I've past the 200 hours mark I feel like there is still so much more to be done. I have all killer teachable perks except for the huntress which I am working on now and have started getting all the survivor teachable perks. Once I get all the teachable perks though I have to grind bp to continue to get the perks I want on all the characters I want to play.

The blood web system is a mess with how many useless items you get as survivor, and how many small blood point bonus offerings you get all both roles it almost makes it feel pointless to level up at times.

Another big problem is the shear difference in bp from killer to survivor, why do killers on average get way more bloodpoints? Why is the game designed like this where if you get wronged in a match (tunnel, camping, mori, slugging, etc.) you get punished? If you are playing swf and this happens to you, you have to wait an entire match if you die first and only come out with enough bp to get a few useless items.

I can't imagine what the grind is like for new players that didn't have the luxury of the 4th anniversary event. Are we ever going to see changes to this system? Or are we banished to the grind dimension forever.

Comments