Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Why did I get 1 million bps from nowhere?

(I came in this session of the forum because I don't know if my case is an isolated one, since the search engine isn't working for me, so I can't search for another cases like that, and if that's not a bug it would be strange this post being in the bug reporting session... Am I the only one suffering with this issue in the search bar, btw?)

The last time I played dbd was in the middle of the anniversary event (maybe 3 weeks ago) so I am not updated about the patch notes or anything that happened in the meantime. So, today I came back to play the game and SUDDENLY I BECAME A (bugged?) RICH B**CH!! (sorry for that)

I was pretty poor in bp the last time I played, and now, well... I even surpassed the cap! :v

Is that some reward the players received or it's a bug?

Answers

• KnotEnthusiast
    KnotEnthusiast Member Posts: 464

The devs gave everyone 444,444 bloodpoints towards the tail end of the anniversary, as an apology for cakes being busted for a week and a half. That might be the reason, though you would have had to have had ~700,000 BP before that.

• Brywnie
    Brywnie Member Posts: 2

I never reached above 600,000 :'D And I remember expenting all of the 444,444 bloodpoints back then, so I was under 50.000 bloodpoints the last time I played. Well, I think I found a bug...?

• Adeloo
    Adeloo Member Posts: 1,448
    edited August 2020

maybe because of all those people who got the error 111 and their BP progress would not more even tho they played games and claimed challenge rewards, i cannot tell you if i got anything but i'll tell you if you are an isolated case when i can play the game ^^