Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Nurse Achievement/Trophy tied to an Add-on

After the add-on changes to The Nurse the only way to get three blinks is tied to an ultra rare add-on. Meaning the only really way you can get this done is with the use of this add-on, coupled with the limitation of being unable to blink through walls this achievement has become extremely difficult to acquire.

Achievement: From the void she kills

Is this achievement going to be looked at or even changed?

Comments

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,762
    edited August 2020

The only way to get this achievement before her rework (not including her first release) was also to use an add-on; it's an incredibly difficult achievement to get and honestly farming might be your best bet however that doesn't change the fact that her needing an add-on is no different now than before.

• KingOfBadRNG
    KingOfBadRNG Member Posts: 425

The thing is that Sony and Microsoft look at achievements if there still possible even if there nearly impossible and rally on luck then its valid.

• ohheyitsbobcat
    ohheyitsbobcat Member Posts: 1,714
    edited August 2020

It's still doable so it's unlikely to be changed. It's in the same vein as the Left for Dead one.

At least with this one you can still farm it pretty easily. Trying to do it legit even on old Nurse seems like a headache.

• RakimSockem
    RakimSockem Member Posts: 1,985

It's not the only one that needs an add on. Micheal Has that one where you hae to use the Infinite Tier 3 with the Tombstone

(or maybe i guess you can just do the tombstone piece and get 4 separate tier 3s but that would be harder)

• Reinami
    Reinami Member Posts: 5,438

This argument is always dumb, achievements can be changed, i have seen it happen before.

• KingOfBadRNG
    edited August 2020

That what I heard from the devs about huntress achievement also the only achievement that was changed was legions that was because its impossible also i know about huntress but that was on steam.

• KingOfBadRNG

Also what achievement are you talking about? And how its related to dbd?

• Tricks
    Tricks Member Posts: 957

Just got my void killer achievement Saturday last week XD

I had 16 Torn Bookmarks and 16 attempts to get this and I got it on my second attempt because a kindly Survivor realized after several awkward blinks that I wasn't trying to kill anyone. They then sat there on the gen while I blinked up to them, awkwardly grabbed them off on my 3rd gen (the animation for gen grabs from blink is a little janky btw, it doesn't look like you grabbed them it looks like they got away) but I got it!

Sadly I had to sort of cheat? to get it but it's still done. I cant see any situation where I would have got this without the help of a Survivor.

• RockoRango
    RockoRango Member Posts: 554

It took me two years of playing the game on-and-off to get that one, let alone In the Void. Good Luck trying to get it in current year without farming, which is what I would probably do tbh

• chase131119
    chase131119 Member Posts: 839

On PC (and maybe xbox) maybe.

On PS4 at least, if the achievements are still doable then the devs can't change then. Sony won't let them.

For example, on PS4 for the "Skilled Huntress" achievement you must DOWN 100 survivors at a range of 24 or more meters.

On PC, this is only 20. Sony won't let the achievement be changed from 100 to 20 because it's still doable, just stupid hard.

• LeaderoftheSaints
    LeaderoftheSaints Member Posts: 162
    edited August 2020

Michaels kill all 4 in teir 3 requires an addon as well

• CaulDrohn
    CaulDrohn Member Posts: 1,596

Yep, actually both red addons so you are not restricted by a limited EW3. And you would likley need PWYF, to not be slow as hell. And you need survvivors not doing gens efficiently and feeding you. And dedicated servers not screwing you over in transforming your mori grab into a swing. And you need the survivors to be good sports so they don't deny your mori by jumping into a locker. So many difficulties for getting Evil Incarnate, the Nurse achievement is laughable compared to this (so can get it relatively easily with farming, as others pointed out already).