The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Why killers repeatedly hit the last hooked survivor

2»

Comments

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

@Eveline said:
    Do what, tea-bag? Because they are toxic.

There ya' go.
    Some are, some aren't.

• Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340
    Did I ever said that survivors are not toxic? If you saw my post history you would see that the first thread I opened was about survivors bullying killers.
  • Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

@Eveline said:
    Did I ever said that survivors are not toxic? If you saw my post history you would see that the first thread I opened was about survivors bullying killers.

Neither did i ever say that you think none are toxic.
    I'm not going to put time into reading your history of 281 posts.

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582
    At this point if you can't handle one side BMing then this probably isn't the game for you. The majority of both sides are fairly toxic. If you can't just shrug it off and move on, you're gonna have a bad time.
  • Tazare
    Tazare Member Posts: 39

Lots of people are saying it because theyre jerks? Well personally i do it when the survivor isnt attempting escape or is still struggling since theyre just wasting time, the survivors are the jerks if they are trying to get a tiny bit of extra struggle points

• SteveyHooves
    SteveyHooves Member Posts: 246
    Kasies said:
    Dont forget the 1% that are tired of teabagging.... 
    yay im part of the 1% 

I'll do it if they teabagged me the whole game. Them thinking they're going to out play me. HA proved them wrong.