Remove teachables

2»

Comments

• sad_killer_main
    sad_killer_main Member Posts: 785

Ok, you can have a different opinion than me, and that's fine.

But sadly, that's not the reality.

Don't take this as an offense, but maybe you need more experience at the game, you need to see what top level killers actually think about the game...etc.

Killer being harder than survivor is a fact, and I'm not "mad" about it. That's how the game it is, until it becomes more balanced.

Sure, playing killer at brown ranks can be easy-peasy, but when you start playing the game more, ranking up, and seeing the actual reality of the game, your mind will change.

By this, I'm not saying that playing survivor is easy.

Playing survivor is easier than playing killer.

There's a little difference between those statements.

Have a good day.

• HagIsBestGirl
    HagIsBestGirl Member Posts: 158

That's fair. I didn't really consider that a lot of the perks don't change significantly between levels.

I just had an idea and a dream, lol.

Maybe in dbd2, or the massive game rocking update we'll totally get in 9.3.2. ;P

• HagIsBestGirl
    HagIsBestGirl Member Posts: 158

I like the idea, but they'd have to change how prestige works a bit to get me interested.

I've never prestiged a character because of how much of a slog it is to get them back. Tbf, part of that is because I play dbd on three different platforms so splitting my time has a huge effect on me personally.

But the rewards of cosmetic and clout haven't been enough to make me bite yet. 🤔

• 47v3ctorlulz
    47v3ctorlulz Member Posts: 7

Prestige comes with the cosmetics of course, but there's also an increased drops in rares. The exact increases are as follows:

P1: rare 10%

P2: rare 20%; very rare 10%

P3: rare 30%; very rare 20%; ultra rare 10%

I think that the hypothetical 5th perk as I proposed would add an additional reason to Prestige, as well as bring in a great deal of additional revenue for BHVR. Though I'm very intrigued on everyone's thoughts.

• Sciffer
    Sciffer Member Posts: 41

No, thats a bad idea and I am a killer main. Survivors need more things to do and have other fixes. Like showing when there swf in lobby without needing to check their profile. Like giving killer extra perk slot or increasing amount of gens you need to do if there is swf, etc