Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

The Mountain Glitch

I went into a normal dbd match with freddy as a killer and I went over to this mountain at map Autohaven Wreckers - Wretched Shop because their was a chest until i saw a nea right beside the mountain moving but couldnt get out of the position so I went to a spot right next to her and I got stuck as well if you ever cross this glitch you notice that you can't emote and for an odd reason you don't get any crows. The Freddy came hit the nea she still was in the same spot and couldnt move after she got hit, and soon after got downed he hit me and luckily I ran away from the glitched spot. Later in the game I went back to the same spot and yes I got stuck again but when the Freddy hit unfortunately I couldn't escape that time and got downed. Also the mountain was right next to the crain.

7 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Comments

• goodjobsofarr
    goodjobsofarr Member Posts: 1

Had the same thing happen to me as survivor . It doesn’t let you emote because I believe the game thinks you’re still moving. I was spinning there for about 30 seconds. I freed myself tho, if you open the mid game menu for options and then leave. It should push you out of the spot. Hopefully it gets fixed soon, until then just button mash I guess...

• Satanism
    Satanism Member Posts: 27

Had the same happened to me and another surv at the same spot

• slam02
    slam02 Member Posts: 1

Same thing happened to me in three different games. It doesn't seem to matter what map its on but it is always that same spot on the mountain. For me it was always on the right side of the walk way to go up on top of the mountain. One time I got no crows and then another time I did. I tried to move, spin, run, walk, and crouch and nothing helped to get me out. One game another survivor tried to help me and I was able to heal them but instead of getting out they got stick with me and when the killer finally found us they got stuck too.

• HexiPanda
    HexiPanda Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2020

Same thing with me. All maps with hills risk you getting stuck in the same spot. We spent 5 minutes trying unstick each other. ( Killer and 4 survivors) if 2 survivors are stuck you can force yourself to free one by pushing between them and then work on the other by pushing them from the side that you wont get stuck on.

Problem is you also break end game when your stuck there.We had three survivors stuck there. Post end game collapse luckily we had a spirit who could phase into us and unstick us slowly so none of us had to DC.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Also you can unstuck yourself if you dead hard!

This discussion has been closed.