The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Decisive Strike - PS4

Hey,

one guy posted this in one dbd fanpage and said that in the newest PS4 patch you have to carry an item to make decisive strike work but since I am playing on PC I cant tell if he was for real, or he was a troll.
So Anyone know anything about this? Is it fake or not?

Thanks

Comments

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

Easily a Troll. I play PS4 and nothing has changed with the perk.

• Hime
    Hime Member Posts: 10

@MegaWaffle said:

I thought so, what I know PC has been always forward from others platforms but he was very rude to other people that said that he is a troll so I let it be but still wanted to know it for sure. Thank you ♥

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

@Hime said:

@MegaWaffle said:

I thought so, what I know PC has been always forward from others platforms but he was very rude to other people that said that he is a troll so I let it be but still wanted to know it for sure. Thank you ♥

The only change they mentioned in a Dev stream was simply stated as a possible idea and not a concrete change was that D-strike would root the killer in place instead of instantly escaping. Again they never said anything definitive of a D-strike change only ideas being tossed around.

• Hime
    Hime Member Posts: 10

@MegaWaffle said:

@Hime said:

@MegaWaffle said:

The only change they mentioned in a Dev stream was simply stated as a possible idea and not a concrete change was that D-strike would root the killer in place instead of instantly escaping. Again they never said anything definitive of a D-strike change only ideas being tossed around.

Okai thanks alot.

• Dabrownman1812
    Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,857

@Hime said:

@MegaWaffle said:

They said that's the change coming in October 
  • SteveyHooves
    SteveyHooves Member Posts: 246

Booo!!!