Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Invisible Wraith chased and downed me on 2nd floor, when he was on the 1st

Merle
Merle Member Posts: 6

Hello

I am a Switch player and never had this issue before without crossplay.

Last game we had a non Switch Wraith Killer and played on gideon meat plant map. I was on the top floor and worked on a gen when I saw the invisible wraith. Then he ding dinged and started chasing me. I jumped town and ran to the stairs and he hit me, even if he wasn´t visible. He downed me on the top floor few seconds later. Then he walked up the stairs and picked me up, not indivisible..... I can´t upload the clips I made here, so I will send you the Twitter Links.

The next game we had a non switch killer nurse, and she was able to hit way to far away from "normal" hitboxes....

This is my experience until now with crossplay.

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Lunaraia
    Lunaraia Member Posts: 28
    edited August 2020

Considering how obviously there is no way in hell that's normal, seeing as the upper and lower floors of The Game are not aligned in a fashion that would allow a chase. As such, I would venture a guess and say that Wraith was hacking. Even more damning evidence of that is that the wraith had to come upstairs to pick you up.

As for the Nurse, seems to me like she did a short blink to whack you as you could hear her exhaustion sound just after she hit you. The camera unfortunately doesn't swing far enough to show her current location though, so I can't say for sure if that was it.