Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Anybody else getting stuck on hills?

j_22
j_22 Member Posts: 4

I play on ps4 and keep finding myself stuck on the corners of hills. I am unable to get out unless the killer downs me and picks me up. I don’t know if a lot of other people are having this problem though.

Comments

• EmpireWinner
    EmpireWinner Member Posts: 1,054

Yes

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,157

Yup, I made a post in Bug section of the forum when it happened to me.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,927

yes this is know by the team (also happened to me a lot today as well).

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666

Will we see a 4.1.3 hotfix or we will have to wait for the next update?

• Buttercake
    Buttercake Member Posts: 1,652

Yes! Heres my funny story!

Just now I was in a match, I went to go around a hill and stopped moving. I was stuck in...something! I kept spinning and trying to get away, but couldn't. I started getting crows..😢

A wounded Meg came for help but I couldn't reach her. Finally I found her sweet spot(gross) and healed her...but lo...she was now stuck in my trap with me!!☺

We spun for a time til Huntress came and knocked me down, then Meg..she took Meg away and hooked her...but when she returned for me and picked me up.....she too was stuck in my trap!

She started spinning and humming, holding me(her baby! Sweet!!) But couldn't escape..!

Eventually she hummed through the sadness and was able to escape(with me!) And hooked me. I was hoping we were bonded through our mutual struggle...but alas....😭🌈

• Unicorn
    Unicorn Member Posts: 2,340

I have had this happen to me a bunch way before recently. Also getting stuck in a hook after being unhooked. It sucks v.v

• ltp
    ltp Member Posts: 4

Yes this has happened to me 2 times on PS4. It only started recently this month and is annoying af. One time I was running towards the exit gate and I got stuck when I went past the hill... :(

• Slendy4321
    Slendy4321 Member Posts: 605

I had this happen to me 2 times already. Once with a spirit and once with a clown. Spirit hooked me but the clown was nice enough to let me finish the gens what a nice person