Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Unable to turn off Crossplay... help pls

Xyvielia
Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415

Not sure if this is a bug.

PS4

Crossplay is selected on the options screen and I have no option to deselect the check from the box. Upon both restarting and completely shutting down and rebooting the console I still can’t uncheck that Crossplay box.

I understand these new features can be worked on and tend to become more balanced with future updates; that being said, I’m unimpressed with Crossplay and MMR and if I can opt out then I would like to do so... at least with Crossplay for a while, until positive changes come about.

Anyone know about or have experienced this?

Any insight is appreciated, thxx :)

0 votes

Not a bug · Last Updated

Comments

• Lunaraia
    Lunaraia Member Posts: 28
    edited August 2020

Crossplay can only be turned off at the main menu, if you select to play as killer or survivor it's greyed out. That being said, opting out is going to cause issues right now, as you will only be able to play with others who have opted out, for some silly reason. This will result in way longer wait times and a VERY high chance of being booted to less than ideal servers.

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415

K, got it! Main menu worked... was trying to deselect from character screen XP

Thxx for all the info!

The wait times are slightly longer w/o crossplay... haven’t gotten dc’d from any matches, tho... yet ;)

This discussion has been closed.