Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Consol SWF with 4x OoO and other all perks

i am a main surviver, but my killer skills are ok, i am in the red ranks, but have take 4k ez with spirit, D:

I don't want to lie to you, but i snipe for non Pc play, because they are not so...said politely not the best xD

when i play with Pc SWF with 4x OoO, in the must sitoation you cant do any, only a very good player or best player with nurse or Spirit, can hold this teams, but this guys haha I alone was enough against them...

Comments

• burt0r
    burt0r Member Posts: 4,152

Wow first time I see such an obvious bragging post. And then one so low. Beating console players from pc really makes you a badass -.-

• Fiv55
    Fiv55 Member Posts: 350

So you get ez 4k by playing against players who're below your skill level or have a disadvantage (lower performance, gamepad instead of mkb, maybe no headset)?

Not sure what you're trying to achieve with this thread, except saying: hey look, I'm a bad player but I found a way to feel better about myself.

• SoylentPixie
    SoylentPixie Member Posts: 1,192

Are we supposed to gasp and applaud your massive gamer bulge or something?

• Enlyne
    Enlyne Member Posts: 429

Okay.

• Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335

I don't even understand the post.

What are you trying to say?

PC has an advantage over consoles?

That you're dodging lobbys to find people that you know are at a disadvantage?

That your spelling and grammar could use a little work?

Don't they have spell check on those PCs?

• CrazyMarc
    CrazyMarc Member Posts: 11

ok boomer

• EmpireWinner
    EmpireWinner Member Posts: 1,054

I somewhat understand from your....special writing

You're bragging over winning a game with objects, so what lol

Do you want a cookie or something?

• Demonl3y
    Demonl3y Member Posts: 1,416

Okey nubdirt

• Kilmeran
    Kilmeran Member Posts: 3,142

The editor in me just died, and the writer in me just lost IQ. Good grief!

• ToxicAsf
    ToxicAsf Member Posts: 25

gonna need a team of elite scientists with 40 years of experience to decipher what in the bloody blue hell you just said

• BigBrainMegMain
    BigBrainMegMain Member Posts: 3,826

Is this even English?

• malatruse
    malatruse Member Posts: 784

SWF usually only run 1 object who relays information to the rest of the team.