Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Hill Glitch Anyone?

Pryzm
Pryzm Member Posts: 393

I have found lots of survivors stuck at the bottom of hills lately. Anyone else seeing this? ######### is this all about?

Comments

• ltp
    ltp Member Posts: 4

This has happened to me 2 times playing as survivor on PS4. Seems like a bug many people are experiencing because I've seen it reported on other forums

• Nanglaur
    Nanglaur Member Posts: 124

You mean the rock at the bottom of the hill? Yeah, the alpha-beta-every single anniversary bug is back baby

• Pryzm
    Pryzm Member Posts: 393

I found 3 survivors like this. I had to down them, then pick each up and drop them. (Not taking such a BS freebie hook on that, I have more respect for myself.) I found one stuck there again later. I played survivor and got stuck there going for a totem. Of course, I got downed and hooked - lol Nice guys finish last eh?

• Laurab84
    Laurab84 Member Posts: 54

Yep i got stuck 3 separate times in the last 2 day, once with someone else, the other 2 on my own. Couldn't move at all no matter what I did. Im on xbox. Killer just took them as free hooks Also was watching a rather large streamer last night and he got the exact same thing, got stuck with someone else. (They were on pc) they managed to finally find a way out but got stuck there a few times trying to get out.

• MrMisanthropy66
    MrMisanthropy66 Member Posts: 167

I do the same the killer can get stuck too after picking a survivor up but all you have that do is swing to get out . I have refused to take advantage however I've had it happen to me trying to pick someone up that was stuck and wouldn't you know got taken advantage of. So sad

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,157

I've gotten stuck there a few times. First time didn't know, times after because I forget. 🤦‍♀️ Most times killer downs and hooks me, last one Freddy gave me the hatch.

• Comdog
    Comdog Member Posts: 1

This has happened to myself and everyone I knows that plays this countless times... sadly resulted in a few lost games as killers will exploit this. I wish they would fix this.

• stoudbaker
    stoudbaker Member Posts: 130

I lettem run off after,or lettem heal and ill bugger off for a min.i had killers be nice when im stuck..alsoni saw a killer get stuck on a pallet

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188

I have seen this at least once a game, and I have gotten stuck as the killer. Thank goodness I was playing Demo, but man, if I was playing a character that couldn't teleport? That is literally game breaking.

• Ghouled_Mojo
    Ghouled_Mojo Member Posts: 2,287

I played a game and two survivors were both stuck in the hill glitch on two different sides of the map. Very friendly hag let us both out. Empathy is a great perk.

• Buttercake
    Buttercake Member Posts: 1,652

How does someone get stuck twice in same game. Poor unlucky soul....