After nearly two years of waiting, THE ALCHEMIST is finally about to arrive!

Malkhrim
Malkhrim Member Posts: 964
edited August 2020 in General Discussions

The new killer teaser just came out and I've seen some comments speculating about what will it be. Many said "Werewolf". Others said "Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde". But anyone who's waiting for him since last year (or since 2018, in my case) knows he is The Alchemist, who appeared first in the cinematics for the 2018 Hallowed Blight event and then, in 2019's Withering Blight, received the most awesome cinematic this game has until now, were he injects the Putrid Serum into himself.

Okay, that doesn't mean he won't be a werewolf but I doubt it. Putrid serum turning a guy into a wolfman wouldn't make any sense. He must be, on his base outfit, something as horrifying as the other killers are in their special halloween skins, since they got injected with the serum too. The coolest thing: It was HIM who injected it! During the Hallowed Blight, he captured the Trapper, chained him to a wall and injected the serum.

There is a possibility he has a few things based on modern adaptations of Dr Jekyll, since he is transformed by the serum he injected, but the characters, as respectively shown in the Hallowed Blight's story and the famous novel by Robert Louis Stevenson, are completely different.

I'm waiting with excitement and hoping he is a good killer and very fun to play. After such a long time being teased, he needs a worthy release.

Comments