We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

Nea A Killer???

So some people claim Nea is a killer when she is in fact on the survivor side. Why do some claim this? I do think it would be cool if Nea actually was a killer as in if she were on the killer list but she isn’t so how can people say she is a killer when she obviously isn’t? Does she get targeted the least by killers out of all the survivors? People say she is a toxic survivor but any survivor can be toxic so how is Nea so unique and different? 

Comments

• Dokta_Carter
    Dokta_Carter Member Posts: 614
    Gamer2790 said:
    So some people claim Nea is a killer when she is in fact on the survivor side. Why do some claim this? I do think it would be cool if Nea actually was a killer as in if she were on the killer list but she isn’t so how can people say she is a killer when she obviously isn’t? Does she get targeted the least by killers out of all the survivors? People say she is a toxic survivor but any survivor can be toxic so how is Nea so unique and different? 
    Might be appearence wise they are joking. But i did have a Nea body block a few survivors before
  • Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,017

could we just start a petition, stop this dead meme, it hurts

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

@ToxicFengM1n said:

No.

• Hoodied

@Shad03 said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

No.

but its just annoying now, not funny, annoying, its just painful to see this, it shows the community takes longer to mature over something like this, you know that nea and meg look alike in facial features in-game right?

• Shad03

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Shad03 said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

No.

but its just annoying now, not funny, annoying, its just painful to see this, it shows the community takes longer to mature over something like this, you know that nea and meg look alike in facial features in-game right?

If they do I really don't notice. And funny is subjective. You find it annoying, I find it funny. And with how this community is do you really think that a 'Nea is a killer' joke is even at the top of the scale of where this place is going wrong?

• Hoodied

@Shad03 said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Shad03 said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

No.

If they do I really don't notice. And funny is subjective. You find it annoying, I find it funny. And with how this community is do you really think that a 'Nea is a killer' joke is even at the top of the scale of where this place is going wrong?

somebody even had a thread about them looking alike, and her being mistaken as a killer is not funny, The pigs objective is to be like a survivor when crouched, but this meme started around when nea first dropped and it has been milked so much that I feel like I cant be the only one that finds this overused

• Shad03

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Shad03 said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Shad03 said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

No.

somebody even had a thread about them looking alike, and her being mistaken as a killer is not funny, The pigs objective is to be like a survivor when crouched, but this meme started around when nea first dropped and it has been milked so much that I feel like I cant be the only one that finds this overused

I'm sure there are people who agree with you. Hell give me a few months and I might. But it's not like these forums are filled with posts like, "Nea is the killer". Some maybe, but not enough to fill a page.... Conventionally.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

@Shad03 said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Shad03 said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

No.

Yeah, its overused....but I still find it funny
  • HeroLives
    HeroLives Member Posts: 1,985
    Next killer “ dark nea”  a future nea that got tired of torture and finally surrendered to the entity. 
  • I don't think I've seen this meme before :angry: . Please stop it's so dead.

• Hoodied

@HeroLives said:
    Next killer “ dark nea”  a future nea that got tired of torture and finally surrendered to the entity. 

that one I dont mind, I played kingdom hearts before and there is a situation like this in there

• HeroLives

@HeroLives said:

that one I dont mind, I played kingdom hearts before and there is a situation like this in there

There’s already lore that some killers end up killing for the entity due to torture , it’s completely plausible.
  • Hoodied

@HeroLives said:
    ToxicFengM1n said:

@HeroLives said:

There’s already lore that some killers end up killing for the entity due to torture , it’s completely plausible.

some kill because killing is what they do (LF, Shape, Pig, Freddy) and other are tortured into it (almost every remaining killer

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    Nea can have green hair.
    Susie can have green hair.
    Therefore Nea is killer.

But seriously, it's just a long running joke because some people don't like her looks, and it's a long running joke.

Her toxic reputation might be from people who use her super visible clothing to be a distraction. 
    Alao No0b3 plays "toxic" with Nea a lot. I don't really see him as being that toxic, though.
  • HeroLives

@HeroLives said:
    ToxicFengM1n said:

@HeroLives said:

some kill because killing is what they do (LF, Shape, Pig, Freddy) and other are tortured into it (almost every remaining killer

We agree again. I like you. You’re smart. 
  • Hoodied

@HeroLives said:
    ToxicFengM1n said:

@HeroLives said:

ToxicFengM1n said:

@HeroLives said:

YoU fOrGoT tO sAy No HoMo

• HeroLives

@HeroLives said:
    ToxicFengM1n said:

@HeroLives said:

ToxicFengM1n said:

@HeroLives said:

YoU fOrGoT tO sAy No HoMo

I mean no homo ,but homo. 
  • MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015

The meme originated from Nea being ugly. That's it.

• Science_Guy
    Science_Guy Member Posts: 1,995

@MojoTheFabulous said:

There was actually a little more to it than that.

Back in the day, before the bloodweb changes, Nea was the one character who almost nobody ever played.
    Honestly, half the joke in the original Sam video and something that's kinda got lost to time is it's not just that the Dwights think she's the killer, it's that they don't even know who she is because they've never seen her before.

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015

@Science_Guy said:

@MojoTheFabulous said:

Back in the day, before the bloodweb changes, Nea was the one character who almost nobody ever played.
    Honestly, half the joke in the original Sam video and something that's kinda got lost to time is it's not just that the Dwights think she's the killer, it's that they don't even know who she is because they've never seen her before.

The meme existed a while before that Samination video.

• Science_Guy
    Science_Guy Member Posts: 1,995

@MojoTheFabulous said:

@Science_Guy said:

@MojoTheFabulous said:

The meme existed a while before that Samination video.

Yep. It was just referencing a long-running joke.

• DwightsLifeMatters
    DwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,649

@Shad03 said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

No.

I agree, but what do you expect from a community which has the same gamemode for nearly 3 years now?
    DbD memes are milked to death 
  • Grandkurama
    Grandkurama Member Posts: 314

This is my proof
  • Merridew
    Merridew Member Posts: 55

I find it overused and annoying too. But I know people most likely won't stop it so I don't bother.