For me it's oni

He's strong and fun to play

Demo is fun but not the strongest imo

Comments

• RickJames
    RickJames Member Posts: 85
    edited February 2020
    Options

Oni for me too. His charge is just so satisfying. Next favorite would be a tie between Spirit and Ghostface. Spirit because similar reasons to Oni ; being able to speed around the map. Ghostface for the grabs and the jumpscare moments.

• hex_genrush
    hex_genrush Member Posts: 736
    Options

mines nurse for me because I’ve gotten decent to an extent with her , just the luxury of not having to deal with loops is really relaxing and survivors often try to run into you when you blink so you could just make a short blink and easily get them

• Archimedes5000
    Archimedes5000 Member Posts: 1,620
    Options

Oni, Spirit, Demo, Myers and Nurse (if you are good), Bodyblocking Hag, Space Billy, Speed Limiter + Muffler Bubba

• RayrafLPP
    RayrafLPP Member Posts: 621
    Options

Pig, you get more time to play via RBT and can mindgame loops better with her dash.

• Zeidoktor
    Zeidoktor Member Posts: 2,056
    Options

The Doctor. I enjoy any game or character that lets me throw electricity around.

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455
    Options

Pig is most fun ahead of Clown and Spirit.

• Foxfire47
    Foxfire47 Member Posts: 232
    Options

I enjoy playing Demogorgon a lot since I'm pretty good with him. I've gotten the hang of Spirit and like sneaking up on Survivors and mess up their skill checks. I've also found Wraith to be pretty fun too from time to time.

• OrangeJack
    OrangeJack Member Posts: 464
    Options

Nurse

but if survivors just hide 24/7 then its by far the most boring experience you can have with a killer

• Hopesfall
    Hopesfall Member Posts: 828
    Options

Demogorgon w/I'm All Ears

Pig is fun when using Amanda's Letter + Murky Reagent offering :) they never see you coming

Huntress is fun as long as you're hitting your shots.. -_-

• PigMainClaudette
    PigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842
    Options

Pig against solo potatoes.

You toy with them and drag out the game as long as possible. Play it like Tru3's Wraith in that you keep them guessing. Not the Sloppy/Thanat part, since crouch is super slow.

• deollie
    deollie Member Posts: 168
    edited February 2020
    Options

Michael Myers 🤠

And nea

Post edited by deollie on
  • ProfessorDunwich
    ProfessorDunwich Member Posts: 1,514
    Options

Oni. What other killer can you drift with?

• GHOSTfaceP3
    GHOSTfaceP3 Member Posts: 1,363
    Options

Nurse (ps4) she takes out looping she’s frustrating in a different way but I just enjoy not looping

• AvisDeene
    AvisDeene Member Posts: 2,396
    Options

Currently, Doctor is most fun since he can annoy survivors a lot.

Most satisfying killer is Trapper if I get enough set up time. Chasing a t-bagging flashlight clicking Survivors only to hear them scream after a loud “SNAP!” is a priceless moment in time.

Hag is fun with overly altruistic Survivors. Teleporting and instantly grabbing them is loads of fun. I like to imagine that their undies got a little wet.

• Kurosuji
    Kurosuji Member Posts: 27
    edited February 2020
    Options

Nothing is more fun than playing as jump scare Myers on an indoor map and no one can change my mind.

• Toastyy
    Toastyy Member Posts: 226
    Options

Ghostface then Oni love scaring people with Derpface and Oni is really satisfying for them hits with bat

• Haraak
    Haraak Member Posts: 119
    Options

Im with Demo right now, but I love Wraith. Always play with windstorm because running that ######### fast being sneaky feels so dam good for me. Also Ghostface is ######### nuts. Also loving oni.

But ninja myers... god I hope they make a killer like him. Like being stealthy and slow but creating fog or something.

• bendermac
    bendermac Member Posts: 772
    Options

Oni ... nothing beats a Demon Rush into insta down into DC 🤣

Ghosti ... the "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH Where the hell did he come from" 😁

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,785
    Options

Myers all the way. Especially scratched mirror on an indoor map.

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    Options

Oni, Ghostface, Spirit, Plague, Legion, Freddy, Doc, and Billy all make me wanna splurge in my pants when I play as them 😋.

Also, gettin some practice in with Huntress so she may soon be added to that list.

• Liruliniel
    Liruliniel Member Posts: 3,038
    Options

Pig is the most fun. Her Jack of all trades master of none kit let's her he extremely versatile.

• th3
    th3 Member Posts: 1,808
    Options

doc so I don’t have to worry about blendettes

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    Options

Leatherface currently.

I like going through those pallets and love the satisfaction of downing with his 'saw.

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105
    Options

They are all super fun in my opinion, and i might change my pick on daily base, but for right now, i love the new doctor. His rework is really well done. Strong, fun and interesting playstyle, i absolutly love him now <3

• TheChaddyCat
    TheChaddyCat Member Posts: 14
    Options

For me legion and ghost face. With the right Perks legion can control the game and switch up targets really fast. Has the best cosmetics as well. And jump scaring as ghosty is awesome.

• pwncxkes
    pwncxkes Member Posts: 235
    Options

Nea

• sekkima
    sekkima Member Posts: 194
    Options

Leatherface.

I faced him recently and he's super fun with his 2 iridescent addons

• Kilmeran
    Kilmeran Member Posts: 3,141
    edited August 2020
    Options

Right now, Myers, Doc, Pig, and Deathslinger.

Of course, it changes from time to time (except for Myers).