Im willing to make perk pictures for your ideas

Options
8obot1c
8obot1c Member Posts: 1,129
edited October 2019 in Creations

No I don't want to be paid, I just like doing it and found out how to. Ill be able to do it in my free time. Just ask me if you want to an give me perk details and I will try my best. It won't look the best probably, but I will try my best :)

Here are some examples

^ Hex: Pallet Pendulum ^

^ Light Sense ^

Comments

• GeneralSpudmuffin
    GeneralSpudmuffin Member Posts: 311
    Options

Hold on, I might have one or two...

• Chris95072
    Chris95072 Member Posts: 28
    Options

Can you do it for my killer klown idea and i'm open to suggestions. Thank you

• Chris95072
    Options

I have the 3 perks done just need the perk pictures.

• GeneralSpudmuffin
    edited October 2019
    Options

Ok, here's a few:

-Bloodthirsty

I was thinking maybe a mouth like Agitation, but from a side view with blood pouring down off them

-Out To Dry

Take some liberties with this one, but it's simply meat on a hook~

-Static Cling

This one, I was thinking a human hand and a skeletal one pointing at each other, a spark of electricity passing between them

I have a thread for all of these, if you want to check them out!

• Chris95072
    Options

The perks are called open up: Lifts a pallet up under certain conditions, jack in the box: Makes chests more dangerous, and ringmaster: Blocks gens after all 4 survivors are working on them at the same time. If you need more specific check out my creation it's titled Killer Klowns From Outer Space Chapter Idea

• Chris95072
    Options

I'll check them out thanks.

• Chris95072
    Options

Can you do power pictures too.

• Chris95072
    Options

For the power picture i want a ray gun.

For the perk Jack in the box i was thinking of it to be a picture of an undeveloped clown like this:

And something like this for ringmaster:

• 8obot1c
    Options

I’m not free this weekend, but maybe next weekend I can try

• 8obot1c
    Options

If you could give better description of the perks I might be able to make an icon, burn i don’t have time this weekend so I’ll have to do it next week

• 8obot1c
    Options

Hey so it might not look as good as the ones I showed mainly because Im trying to do this in illustrator and Im not copying and pasting, Ill try though :)

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564
    Options

It's nice your doing this for some of the other people in the forums. A lot of people (me included) have no artistic talent so it's good that you want to help them out.

I remember asking could someone do this for me a few months ago but it never happened. If you could do it for me that would be great but only if you want, I'm not in any rush. Tag me when your ready but if your not wanting to do it or your too busy that's no problem mate.

• 8obot1c
    Options
  • Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    Options

KILLER:

Generator Failure: Once a match, ability to damage a fully repaired generator by 20/35/50%

Forbidden Treasure: Grants the ability to break chests making them inaccessible for survivors.

SURVIVOR:

Unwanted Goods: The auras of dropped items or items in open chests are revealed to the survivor.

• 8obot1c
    Options

You might want to look at the killer perks, The first one is way to OP, plus there is pop goes the weasel which you could use twice on a generator if you kick and hook somebody when somebody taps it. The second 1 there is no need.

Ill be able to do the survivor one when I have time + Finished with everyone elses

• Chris95072
    Options

Open up

Your determination to catch your prey sparks the entity's curiosity, if a pallet is dropped within 24 meters of you within 10 seconds after hitting a survivor with a basic attack the pallet will be lifted up afterwards it goes on cool down for 60/50/40 seconds. (The survivor you hit does not have to be the one who drops the pallet)

For this one i'm not sure what I want it to look like maybe a pallet that is not dropped i'm open for suggestions on this one.

Jack In The Box

From big shoes to flying pies, fun is your trade. Your desire for fun and games heightens your senses and gives the entity comic relief. Survivors who open a chest will gain skill checks that if missed will cause the action to regress. Interacting with a chest places an undeveloped klown inside that jumps out and snaps a survivor who attempts to open it revealing their aura for 3/4/5 seconds afterwards the chest will shake for 3 seconds (During which the chest can't be opened) and then revert to its previous state (Open or closed).

For this one I want a snake like clown like in the picture above.

Ringmaster

Having an insatiable hunger relates to the entity and gives you leverage that other beings wouldn't thus, the entity gives you more power, anytime all 4 survivors are working on generators klowns will pop out at the generators revealing the generators aura's in white for 22/28/34 seconds and the entity blocks those generators for the duration (The survivors will be kicked off the generator in the process). Has a cool down of 60 seconds (after the generators are unblocked it goes on cool down).

For this one I want a picture of the orange red haired Klown from Killer Klowns from Outer Space I think there's a picture above as well.

Thank you again for your help!

• Chris95072
    Options

Wait I forgot to delete orange so just red haired.

• GeneralSpudmuffin
    Options

Hey, anyone heard from OP?