stuck in rock

Options
nxbvla
nxbvla Member Posts: 4

xbox one with crossplay on

all tank 19/20 killer and survivors, one survivor new to the game (the first one to get stuck).

killer was Doctor

was playing with two of my friends (3 of us in total). one of them got stuck and so the other went to go save them, all while the killer had hooked me in the basement. they ended up both getting stuck in the rock and i died. the fourth survivor who wasn’t queued with us was able to get the killers attention after about 30 minutes of the killer not paying attention. they got unstuck after the killer downed them and they farmed for bloodpoint afterwards.

video linked from youtube, POV of them being stuck.

18 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• cheesefriesgangsigns
    Options

This just happened to a friend of mine and a random while playing tonight, unfortunately don't have any footage. My friend is on PC, don't remember if the random was crossplay or not.

• Nedla
    Nedla Member Posts: 1
    Options

This also occurs to the left and right of ramps that lead to the top of "Hills" that spawn in game.

The most prominent spot, that I see survivors getting stuck, is next to the "Hills".

This has occurred in about 30% of matches.

• Maonya
    Maonya Member Posts: 8
    edited August 2020
    Options

I experienced this issue as well, on PC, Crossplay Enabled. Issue occurred in both variations of the Autohaven maps. In one match I was against Huntress, the second match I tried reproducing the issue and succeeding, it was Michael Myers. (So I don't think it's killer specific) I was able to capture both on screencap luckily.

Links for Proof:

https://gyazo.com/1e8f0800f1eefc7787253b7f66f9a550

https://youtu.be/7yf4Uh3QntA

Post edited by Maonya on
  • slipttees
    slipttees Member Posts: 846
    Options
  • LilMeanMiss
    LilMeanMiss Member Posts: 1
    Options

Same here...have footage but I can’t get it on here. Ran into it, was playing with randoms, no one was hooked and was playing in crossplay. Was down and could not move but the killer was able to pick me up and kill me.

• Volke
    Volke Member Posts: 5
    Options

Likewise

• seraphicwolf87
    seraphicwolf87 Member Posts: 6
    Options

Same here on PS4

• qur13n
    qur13n Member Posts: 1
    Options

pc, crossplay enabled, doesnt seem to be map specific, or killer specific.

Survivors get stuck on the hill that has one sloped side.

The right side of the hill as you go up traps players and makes them shake.

Has happened on two different maps so far.

It appears that you need to walk as close to the hitbox as possible such as if you were using urban evasion and tucking behind the hill to avoid detection and the game just glues you in place.

You can heal other players if you get the timing just right and the only way out appears to be put into dying state and picked up by the killer.

One can get stuck in any health state. Unfortunately I did not get video of any other than dying state.

Video uploaded to twitch.tv:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/711846030

• notstarboard
    notstarboard Member Posts: 3,703
    Options

Killers can get stuck too! I played against a Freddy tonight that got stuck there after downing two of my teammates that had been stuck there first.

• Pablo969
    Pablo969 Member Posts: 2
    Options

Got another rock trap here just now.

• Fyrewalk
    Fyrewalk Member Posts: 2
    Options

Just happened to me in two games on switch. First time was an accident and then I wanted to see if it was really a glitch. So I did it again on purpose, sure enough I got stuck.

• Opex
    Opex Member Posts: 263
    Options

This didn't happen to me but while I was playing killer it happened to my opponents. They should fix it.