The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

4.1.2: Steam: GAME BREAKING BUG: sticky collision spot at base of hill

luvcraft
luvcraft Member Posts: 1,233
edited August 2020 in Bug Reporting

I've gotten stuck in this spot as both killer and survivor. As killer I was able to wiggle out, but as survivor I couldn't (and I couldn't flag down the killer to get me out of it, so I eventually DCed). It's just to the right of the ramp up a hill. This one was on Father Campbell's but I can't remember what map the other one was. You'll see that I'm sunken into the ground, almost up to my knees.

Post edited by luvcraft on
13 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Atacus7
    Atacus7 Member Posts: 29

This has happened to me three or four times. It snags you and you can't get out unless killer hits you.

• Architekt
    Architekt Member Posts: 4

got same issu on autohaven map id ld14

• Savag3ByNatur3
    Savag3ByNatur3 Member Posts: 1

Had this happen very often lately and just got out of a match like this. Sucks because there is literally nothing you can do as a survivor and killers are exploiting it heavily saving the stuck guy last

• luvcraft
    luvcraft Member Posts: 1,233

I just played a game as killer where this happened to survivor on McMillan estate. I could get him out of it by slugging him and picking him up.

• cheetocultleader
    cheetocultleader Member Posts: 1,259
    edited August 2020

Please fix this crap already. I reported it a* week ago, thread got acknowledged and closed. It has cost so many games.

• MisterEnot
    MisterEnot Member Posts: 59

Have same stuff. PC.

In this trap - can be even 2 survivors.Killer dont stuck. Also if hit surv to dying state - he free now. Also - u cannot recover from dying state. M1 - blinks.

• georhan369
    georhan369 Member Posts: 19

Here's a video of me getting stuck in the same situation, hopefully it should help fix this issue.

• johnpersil
    johnpersil Member Posts: 2

Got also stucked at those hills two times yesterday... after those experiences i avoid those areas

• BlackKat
    BlackKat Member Posts: 22

This has happened to me several times in the past week. Autohaven, macmillan, redwood forest. Its a rock Hill usually with a chest but no hook and its the base of the hill on the right side if you were looking at the hill and the path you can use to climb it. Killer has to hit me twice and carry me to get unstuck.

• DougDimmaDomed
    DougDimmaDomed Member Posts: 14

people saying killers are exploiting isnt so much a lie but survivors are doing it as well. as a killer i got stuck picking a surv up in that spot and got stuck myself and couldnt get out. this glitch needs to be top priority due to how bad it is for both sides.