Pig is OP and here thats why

Options
Widden
Widden Member Posts: 158

The pig. That lady with the pig mask and the snowflake assasins creed wristblade, and most of all, those damned face traps.

I will admit I don't have a lot of experience playing killer, but i look at this one and i can't see any drawbacks that the others pay for their abilities.

Those traps are the big deal. When/if you get unhooked, you need to go track down the key for your trap, or you die. And thats not even guaranteed, yesterday i died to a trap, after finishing searching 3/4 of the jigsaw boxes on the map and not finding the key.

Usually i do find it though, usually the mask doesn't kill, that was just an unlucky day.But the much bigger deal is, the time it takes.

I could understand if the traps only killed you on leaving, but otherwise had no time limit, so you could take your time searching, do objectives and look for the key whenever you find some spare moments

I could understand if the traps had a time limit, but escaping would prevent it, because then you could try to ignore it and focus on objectives, take a gamble

But it kills in BOTH cases, so your one and only choice is to go look for the key immediately. Time you spend looking for a key is time you don't spend repairing generators, this is hugely powerful.

It also makes you predictable, she can patrol the jigsaw boxes and easily catch people trying to get their masks off. They can't even hide bcause of the accursed beeping

This seems far more powerful than the unique abilities given to any other killer. I'd say freddy is second place, but he still can't hold a candle to this. Pig doesn't even need to hook anyone, ever. She can just go around doing knockdown and mask all day

What does she pay for this ability?

I know she's got that wierd stealth attack, but that is clearly optional. I've had plenty of cases where pig just runs up and hits me in plain view.

She's still got the "higher than survivors" movespeed and can win a chase. maybe she's slower than other killers, but it doesn't feel like it's making a difference

Can anyone explain to me how the pig is not the most overpowered killer in the game by far. To such a degree that she eclipses all the other killers, and would presumably be played by everyone all the time if she wasnt locked behind a paid DLC

Entry cost aside, i can't see any drawbacks

Comments