Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

New mode and rewards

Acnologia
Acnologia Member Posts: 10
edited June 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions

Hey all
Many people already had this wish but why not saying it again?
First of all the most important thing: Are you a gamer that likes to play a game and get a higher rank in games? Getting a high rank in Dead by Daylight doesnt give u anything at the current point. The only thing it gives u is a rank (and better players) but no reward for it. U reached rank 1 ? Good and now? :D I and many other players would enjoy it more when u get a reward each season like in other games.
So the second Wish : A new mode called ,,Kill with a Friend"
Many people wished that already and i know its hard to balance but it would bring so many players to play this game... I and many others would have so much more fun with some friends specially if your friends also want to play killer like u ...
I mean there would be many negative points about this mode like camping...

What do u guys think about it?

Comments

• Tepiglover88
    Tepiglover88 Member Posts: 44
    edited July 2018

DELETED

Post edited by Tepiglover88 on
  • Triggered55
    Triggered55 Member Posts: 24
    Thats an amazing idea
  • SadonicShadow
    SadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146

Give us bloodpoints and an exclusive cosmetic that can only be kept so long as you reach rank 1 each season. The cosmetic could be a glowing blood red outfit.

• BarpleBapkins
    BarpleBapkins Member Posts: 36

A neat idea would probably be a very small sum of auric cells and loads of iridescent shards for the cosmetic shop, but an exclusive cosmetic would be cool to see as well.