Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Suffocation Pit - Invisible Stuck-Hole

Elcopollo
Elcopollo Member Posts: 768

It is located on the right side from when you enter the hill, on the side where the killer shack is. I know that this hill is RNG, but when it is actually there you get sucked into the black hole of eternity. You can't move (only spin round and airwalk on the same spot), you can't point adequately (only slightly move your arm as if it was twitching), you can't be touched by other survivors, the only way out is to get killer to down you. If killer just hits you once you'll still be stuck. You can t-bag in that position, though, yes.

Then again, even when you are in a dying state - you still can get stuck there. If that happens, the only way out is to get picked up by a friendly neighborhood-killer-person.

Oh. And also. The amount of free places there is not limited. You can get stuck in this place with your friends in surviving and not suffer from the loneliness ^___^

9 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• ItsGaboSenpai
    ItsGaboSenpai Member Posts: 3
    edited August 2020

Hi, today I also happened, first in a public I think that right where the first photo appears, I have the same screenshots. So with some friends we went to private and did tests, with dead hard you can get out or the murderer can take you out if he takes you, and if the murderer is trapped he can go out with the dash of the blow. we also have a video if necessary xd

this happened to me on Macmillan Estate: Suffocation Pit LD04

Sorry for bad english but i don't know how to speak it very well :)

• Luis33
    Luis33 Member Posts: 1

Happened today as well.

• DeathGrip
    DeathGrip Member Posts: 3

This just happened to me as well, same map. PS4.

• SiNiquity
    SiNiquity Member Posts: 4

Just got bit by this, bug still as described. Killer left me to die to the exit gates. :(